「 7; Duos 」

▬▬▬▬

"I'm sorry Dannie"

"I'm sorry Dannie"

"JUNGWON NO!"

"Aww is Dannie sad that his lovely Wonnie died?"

"Y-you monster.."

"Can we get this over with? It's my turn now"

"Go ahead, he's gonna die anyway cause both of them were the twins."

The murderer slowly pressed down the knife on to his neck while red liquid started flowing down.

He started applying more pressure as he slide the blade across his skin. The boy whimpered and sobs could be heard.

"You know you're really loud, I think it's time for you to shut it."

He grabbed the boys head and pushed it down aggressively into the sink filled with water thats slowly turning red. He tried to pull himself out but the mafia was stronger than him.

After some time, Daniel looked like he calmed down as he stopped trying and just gave up which he eventually did.

"You enjoyed the show..

Hanbin-ah?"

"Hm not really, I'm just getting impatient." The said person stood up from his place dusting his clothes.

"Well now what do we do with the bodies?"

"Leave them be, it'll be a nice sight for our friends."

"Oh by the way, now that I've done my part, I guess I'll go tell the guys that you are the murderer" Hanbin said with a grin while the other furrowed his brows.

"Wait but you can't, we are a team you can't just snitch me out like that."

"Oh but I can and then we'll watch them kill each other aft-"

flick..

"What just happened..."

He stood there, infront of Hanbin's body. A red balloon tied to its neck tightly that looked like it could snap any minute now. Faint laughter can be heard in the room.

'Oh my god Ni-ki, I don't know if I should thank you or not.' He sighed while glancing around the room waiting for the day to come.

~

"Oh but I can and then we'll watch them kill each other aft-"

'What's happening- I c-can't breathe-'

"Wake up Hanbin hyung."

"Where am I what happened to me??"

"Aw sorry I just brought you to the afterlife."

"You little-"

"Remember, we're both dead. You cant hit me. Once the game will end we'll go poof!" Niki said then laughed while holding a red balloon similar to the one around Hanbin's neck in the overworld. While the other just flopped down wanting to disappear already.

~

flick... flick...

▬▬▬▬

── Hanbin?? 👀