「 5; Balloons 」

▬▬▬▬

flick... flick...

"Agh- I will never get used to this" Again, the lights are back on and but this time they are separated. Some in the kitchen and some in the living room.

"Everyone in the living room I'll do the head count!" K yelled so the others could here. Once they've been gathered there he started.

"..Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, T-"

"oh no.."

"...Taki is gone.."

And with those words K broke down with Ni-ki going to him with no expression. Nobody knew what he was feeling right now. Sadness? Fear? Rage? Guilt? Satisfaction?

"Okay, Niki and Daniel, you may stay here and help K. Me and the others will go find the body" Jay ordered and the search begun.

"GUYS RIGHT HERE!!"

They heard Hanbin from upstairs which led to a bloody bedroom with the body mostly covered in blood. It was a disturbing sight to see, crimson red liquid splattered across the room and some still oozing out from the younger's mouth and stomach.

"Oh hyungs here's the note" Jungwon pointed to the bed.

"I'm just someone who gives out pastries, not someone who investigates."

"Ah he was the muffin man.."

"Actually I did receive a muffin" Heeseung showed what he had on his hand. It was a yummy looking blueberry muffin in a clear plastic wrapper.

"Let's keep this in remembrance of him please?" He nodded at Sunghoon's suggestion.

Time passed by and now they are back in the living room to discuss again with the eldest who already calmed down.

"I want to say something.. while we were staying here waiting for you guys, Niki hyung looked really dull. I couldn't read his expression, it looked like he was just.. empty..." Daniel started which caught the attention of the said male and Sunghoon.

"I do agree. There is something off about him" Jay added then stole a glance from Sunghoon who's eyes were shaking.

Niki then made a slight grin once he looked down which got noticed by everyone.

"Oh well, you've been assuming too much. How could I just kill my long-time bestfriend. And besides that way of killing seems too messy, the killer sure is crazy. Back to the topic, what about Sunghoon hyung hm?"

He defended getting the attention of the said male who's nearly sweating and still shaking a bit.

"I mean yeah but that doesn't change the fact that you could've killed him"

The Japanese chuckled standing up but before he could he hear one say

"maniac."

Without hesitation he tackled K and pinned him to the wall holding his neck not putting any pressure yet.

"NIKI-"

"Niki calm down we just need to talk-"

"Oh yeah I'd love to, hearing you guys talking that it was me who killed a dear friend, calling me a psycho and a maniac." He fought back but before he could harm the elder, he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist.

"Riki don't do it, it's not worth it, the game is just manipulating you, it's using your emotions.."

He removed his hands from Kei then looked back at Sunoo who stopped the embrace. He let out another chuckle before slowly walking towards him.

"You don't understand do you? This is a game of life and death not some child's play. Three of our friends are dead. There are people betraying us who were also called 'friends' and you expect me to calm down??"

Sunoo froze. It was a rare sight to see Ni-ki like this. He was always the mischievous one who is up for fun and silly games. This Ni-ki was different.

They all went back to their seats and no one dared to make a single sound after what they saw. Until a faint laugh coming from the younger. It sounded more like a psychopath's.

"I believe it's time to vote now shall we? You guys don't have anything to say now right? choose wisely."

Following his statement, they placed down their votes once again. Some hesitating and some straight forward.

Votings:

Ni-ki, 6  Sunghoon, 3

"Aww, I guess it my unlucky day. But you all have fell in my trap now let the fun begin."

flick...

And with that he was gone. The others were confused at what he just said.

'I told you guys to vote wisely now didn't I?

▬▬▬▬

─ Uh ohhh, did they make the right choice?