「 11; Endgame 」

▬▬▬▬

"Congratulations─"

"Congratulations─"

"Kim Sunoo."

"S-Sunoo??"

Heeseung backed away in fear. It's like his heart dropped feeling confused and betrayed.

He heard quiet sobs from the other side as he thought the younger was crying but is actually about to laugh.

"Hm? What's wrong?" He asked innocently as be turned his head over to a panicked Heeseung who seems like his heart just skipped a beat.

"Everything is wrong!!" He managed to say that even though he couldn't maintain his breathing properly while on the verge of tears.

"Is our hyung gonna cry cause he chose the wrong choice?"

"what about you crying?"

"I found drops on the table"

"The Ni-ki incident?"

"I managed to act like I'm the prey but in reality, I'm the lone predator."

"So what Jay said wasn't true?"

"no, he was just blind enough not to think about me in his list"

"What with the twins' notes?"

"I took them before you guys saw the body since the wrote my initials on it. Luckily one wrote K and I took the opportunity to frame him"

"Enough of these questions." He said while he grabbed his crimson stained knife as he was about to paint for one last time.

He moved closer to Heeseung as the older did the opposite until he felt something tight on his wrist that it became numb after a while. Sunoo laid his hands on the other's shoulder, pinning him to the ground.

"Sunoo you can't do this─ you can stop the game right here and now"

Acting as if he didn't hear what he said, he began with slicing the elder's throat as he let out a bloodcurling scream. Familiar red liquid started flowing down his skin which also stained Sunoo's sleeves while letting out a giggle.

"This building should be a museum, people would love to see the artworks placed around here right Heeseung-ah?"

He grinned while continuing his work. Heeseung just layed there trying to catch his breathe and make the younger stop. Until he felt a sting right where his heart was.

"Oh no.."

Putting his hands on his mouth, he watched as the elder's breathing slowed down trying to mumble some words before he was sent to the other world.

"I shouldn't have come to the party.."

And there he laid after regretting all his choices with blood and tears flowing down on him.

Sunoo looked overjoyed like he just accomplished a complicated mission. The boy started laughing out loud like a psychopath but with a hint of guilt then started tearing as he dropped the knife and kneeled down sobbing.

"It's all over now."

▬▬▬▬

──Its now the end,, or is it?