Silence (Mokha)

This chapter contains spoilers for Ch 152

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry, Seongmok

"I'm sorry, Seongmok..."

Dongha Baek was crying. His crazy smile was not present on his face.

"I'm sorry!" Dongha hugged his best friend to his chest. "Stay with me, Seongmok! Stay with me!"

Dongha had been itching for a fight so he had gone across the Han River to fight with some Mapo kids. Naturally, Seongmok tagged along since they were the Mokha Duo.

It started off as a normal fight that Dongha had instigated. Their opponents had managed to land a hit. But it was that one hit that knocked Seongmok off balance. If it were on flat ground, he would have been perfectly fine. However...his head had hit the stairs.

"H-Hey, this guy's not moving!"

"Shit, there's a lot of blood!"

When he heard those words, Dongha immediately rushed over to Seongmok's side. While he was focused on his friend, their opponents took the chance to flee in fear of having accidentally killed someone.

Dongha knew he had to get Seongmok to the hospital immediately, but his legs wouldn't stand. So he called for an ambulance instead.

'I'm the one who wanted to pick a fight with someone!' Dongha thought as he sobbed. 'I should've been more aware! It's because of me! It's because of me! Seongmok's hurt because of me! This is just like last time! I was the one who suggested taking down Seongjin Cheon! After we beat him up, Seongmok was ambushed when he was alone!'

"Don't you fucking die on me, okay?" Dongha demanded, although his voice cracked and broke. "You said you wanted to fight against Ben Park, right? Once you finish getting treated, let's go hunt him down!"

'We've gotten hit a lot of times in the head, so he's gotta just be unconscious! We even survived a fight against Donald Na! Seongmok can't be taken down from falling on some stairs!'

Dongha was used to Seongmok being silent since his friend was mute. Even though he never spoke, Dongha easily understood him.

But now...the silence was dreadful. 

It's canon that Dongha and Seongmok are actual friends instead of just fighting partners.