Pained Love (Wolf and Beomsu)

Beomsu is the name of one of Wolf's henchmen. His name was revealed in Season 3.

"How are your wounds?" Wolf asked when he arrived at his boyfriend's apartment

"Oh," Beomsu looked up from the TV. "I finished treating them,"

Wolf sat down beside him on the couch and gently caressed Beomsu's face, being extra careful when touching the bandages. "I'm sorry. I did my best to hold back my strength without it being too obvious,"

"It's fine!" Beomsu quickly told him. "Wolf, I'm fine,"

"I hate doing this," Wolf growled. "I hate having to pretend that you're just a mere henchman! I hate having to hurt you to convince everyone that you're meaningless to me!"

"Wolf—"

"I like hurting people. I like seeing them cry and beg for mercy," Wolf admitted. "But I hate hurting you, Beomsu. I don't want to continue this act!"

Beomsu gently held Wolf's hands in his. "Wolf...I'm afraid of what people will do to me if they find out,"

"If they insult you or try to hurt you, I'll beat them to death!" Wolf claimed.

"What about when you're not around?" Beomsu quietly brought up. "Wolf, you can't stay by my side twenty four-seven. What if they attack me when I'm alone? I'm afraid, Wolf. I'm not as strong as you are,"

"But you're still getting hurt because of me," Wolf pointed out. "You told me to treat you like any other lackey. You told me to hit you like I would with them. You told me to insult you and berate you,"

Beomsu put on a pained smile. "At least I know you're holding back your strength. If it were anyone else, they wouldn't hesitate to use their full power on me and wouldn't care if I ended up in the hospital,"

"Beomsu..."

"Hey," Beomsu suggested. "How about you kiss my injuries better?"

Wolf knew that there wasn't anything he could do to change his boyfriend's mind. Beomsu could be stubborn when he wanted to be.