Pushing Buttons

The next morning went exactly like mom had planned. She woke me up, and I packed my bag. I went downstairs, ate breakfast, and the next thing I knew I was in the car headed to Smallville.

Long rides always sucked. We had a five seat car and being the youngest meant I had to sit in the middle...always. Sometimes it was totally fine. Everyone minded their own business, did their own thing, and we had no problems. Then there were days like today, the days where the boys were being dicks.

Jonathan and Jordan were all over me for no reason pushing my buttons. They were constantly reaching over me to get to the other. I don't know if it's because I was still upset and not really talking and they were seeing if they could get a reaction out of me, but whatever the reason was I was just about over it. It wasn't until Jonathan reached over and 'accidentally' elbowed me in the eye that I had had it.

'Ow' I said loud and annoyed, staring daggers at jon.

'What. What happened' mom asked concerned or annoyed I couldnt tell. I didnt care

'I don't know, I think the baby might have gotten bumped' Jordan said, teasing me in a baby voice.

'You know what you piece of-' I was cut off by dad yelling a stern 'Hey! Enough, all of you'

'Yea baby enough crying' Jon said in the same baby voice Jordan used as the two started laughing together.

'Alright that's it' before either of my brothers or parents for that matter had any idea what was going on. I had backhanded both of my brothers straight in the nose causing them to groan in pain and me to lean back with satisfaction. Albeit it was short lived because I guess my parents didn't like the route I had chosen.

'Natalie Grace!' dad chastised 'You know you're not allowed to hit your brothers. Say sorry now.'

Are you kidding me? he's siding with them. 

'No' i said unbelieving

'I sorry what' was my mom's response as she turned around in her seat and gave me 'the eye'

'I said no. They have been picking on me this entire ride and you both have said nothing. Jonathan just nailed me in the eye with his elbow and neither of you had a problem with that so I hurt them back to shut them up. Now we're even.' I said angrily

'Ok you know what?' did blurted out clearly frustrated. 'We are about twenty minutes out from town so we are going to play the quiet game. The first person to talk or put hands on another one is grounded for a week. Got it?' dad said as a solution. We all huffed in response. 'Great' was all he had to say

S&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&LS&L

Not a second too soon we pulled into the small town farm and the car came to a halt. I instantly gathered all my stuff and waited for one of my brothers to make a move to get out of the car, however, neither did they just looked at each other. What the hell are they doing I thought. 'Um. Hello' I said, growing impatient. 'Mom a little help' I said as a last resort.

'Boys out.' was all she had to say before they complied and made their way out of the dreaded car.

'Aw baby needs mommy's help to get her way.' Jon teased

'Jonathan' mom warned but it was too late. All my buttons had been pressed and I was about to lose it all over my brother. Good. I thought. He deserves what hes about to get. I slid out of the car and instantly jumped him. He barely moved. God why was he built like a freaking superhero. I was grunting and swinging at him and he was just sitting there smirking. He was freaking smirking. I reared my fist back ready to swing when I was picked up by another man built like a freaking superhero. I instantly started fighting him.