The beginning of hatred

" Tian, Tian! Open the door!" Tian's mom looking worried.

Tian has been inside his room for two days with the door closed. He is not even responding to anyone! The incident started when Tian wanted a new car but his father did not buy it. Instead his dad bought him a new computer.

"It's all for you! My child has been locked the door ! He isn't responding!" Mrs. Sopasitsakun almost cried..

This time his husband tried, "Tian, open the door! I'll give you whatever you want, my son!"

When the door was about to be broken, Tian opened the door and came out as if nothing happened.

"Your son will get sick if he is inside a room day after day!" dad said.

"How about if we go out somewhere!" mom looked at dad.

-At the hospital-

Prithwi is sitting perfectly stiff. Seeing his handsome face, it's looking like a statue at this moment. He is not able to overcome the accident that happened a while ago.

The kid's mother arrived at the hospital. Thanks God! The baby did not get much bigger injuries. Prithwi gave all the medical expenses. After knowing that the kid is okay now, Prithwi seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

Today, for the first time in his life, such an accident happened. The cycle boy is responsible for all the disgusting incidents! The girl, who's a med student and helped the child is already gone.

The boy was also leaving, suddenly he stopped.

"Hey, you! From now on, drive on the road with your eyes open!" he looked at Prithwi and said, "If all the people on the street slap you on this handsome face, I wouldn't be responsible for that!"

Prithwi has endured a lot, this time he could not control himself!
"Excuse me!"

The boy looked around. His complexion is as yellow as butter, the eyes filled with strength like fire! His lips are incredibly beautiful!

"I paid all the compensation. But can you give me back my time that you wasted!" much anger reflecting in Prithwi's eyes ..

"It's all your fault! The kid might have died because of you!" the boy said.

"You suddenly appeared from nowhere! It's not me, it's all your fault!" Prithwi said with a cold face,
"If you want to die, go to another street and die! Don't ruin my expensive car with your fu*king blood!"

The boy reached out to slap Prithwi again. This time he was not given another chance! Prithwi grabbed the boy's hand and turned it to his back.
Now his eyes are looking at Prithwi's face. The beautiful eyes are now full of hatred.

Prithwi giving more pressure on his hand and the boy frowned in pain. Prithwi wants to break his young enemy into two pieces!

Suddenly Prithwi felt something liquid in his hand!

Prithwi removed his hand from his younger enemy's hand.

Blood!

There's blood on his hands!

When the boy fell down with his bicycle, he got injured.

A woman came over and said, "It's a hospital! Don't make noise!"

Prithwi said each word separately in front of him,"Some third class guys like you make a lot of scene on the street! You do these cheap things to get money or to get publicity?"

Prithwi went out. He never wants to see that cheap boy's face again in this life!

How dare he is to slap the great business tycoon, Prithwi Sasheen Pirapat in front of everyone! If Prithwi could slap him!

"Hey, your hand is bleeding! Let me give some medicine." a woman said from the side.

"Let me say that Tuan! Your boyfriend is very dashing to look at but very angry, isn't he?" the doctor asked the boy.

"No no! It's not what you think!"

Don't be shy. This morning I got a case where boyfriends fighting and hit each other." the doctor put on a medicine and said.

"Doctor, I really don't know him. He hit me with the car and almost killed a little kid!" Tuan frowned in disgust.

That guy is a rude, dirty rich man!Tuan was supposed to submit a project today. He also needed to talk to some seniors to get a part-time job.
So he was in a hurry to go to college.
All his hard work fell to the ground for that guy!

While walking, Tuan noticed that his legs were also in pain. How will he go to work now at night? Tuan's father is very ill, he can't go to work. It costs a lot money to buy medicine for him.

Tuan works as a pole dancer at a men's night club.

He knows no one sees this job as good. But there is no other way for him to support his educational expenses!

Aye is sitting in a restaurant.
She didn't have to wait long cause a very tall, handsome man came and stood in front of her.

The tall man asked, "Can I take a seat, beautiful lady?"

Aye smiled and said, "No you can't!"

"But I have to sit anyway, miss Aye!"

"You are a very clever person!" Aye laughed.

"And you look so much more beautiful than the pictures!" a smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

"Listen, I am a girl who grew up with so much care of my parents and brother. I can not even cook!" Aye warned him.

"I don't know how to cook either. Has anyone ever said that your smile is really beautiful?"

Aye did not answer. She suddenly realized that she's already started to like this tall man named Forth.

Will Forth be able to take care of this darling woman?

What will Tian's parents do to socialize their son?

Will Prithwi's anger bring any danger for him?

Will Tian and Prithwi meet each other?

How will Prithwi take his revenge?