Every Fight between the Earth & Moon Brings Them Closer!

Prithwi took the small key stuck to the boy's lips. But how to free his cuffed hands? Prithwi kept the key by biting it on one edge of his teeth and somehow managed to say, "Who told you to play such disgusting games? Now how will I free my hands? We must be trapped till tomorrow morning.."
The other person in the room stopped Prithwi and said, "Will you shut up? Untie my hand first, I'll free yours with the key!"
"How do I untie your hand?"
"Ah, listen to me first! My hands are tied with ropes, you can untie them with your teeth."
Without talking furthermore, Prithvi moved to the the other's back and bowed his head and tried to figure out where his hands were.
The boy continued, "Why did you bite my lip so hard? You are a freak!"
"Hey, I'm telling you to stop! Where do you get these crazy ideas from ? And who told your friends that you're going to be with me, who told, me huh??"
"You just untie my hands.. U can even fight once it's been done."
Prithwi had to suffer a bit to untie the boy's hands.
As soon as he freed the boy, he turned on the light switch in the room.
"You?" No more words came out of Prithvi's mind, the boy standing in front of him is not Tian, but it was Tuan from the beginning!

"Before you start talking your bu*lshit, I have something to speak in my defense."
Tuan had already prepared himself to throw the words like bullets into Prithvi's face. "I was forcibly locked up here by your stupid staffs. I understood listening your words that you didn't mention me in the list. Someone planned the whole thing and put my name in the list."
"Would you stop your speech?" Prithwi roared in anger.
"Ok, I stopped!" Tuan said turning off the light and was leaving the room.

"Hey! Don't you dare! I said, COME back!" Prithvi continued to yell angrily.

Tuan then turned back, came to Prithvi.. He started untying the taller man and said, "I should have locked you up here and never come back again! This is what you deserve! But my father didn't teach me to be like that!"

When Prithwi got his hands free, he pushed Tuan away. Tuan was almost falling on the ground, found it hard to stand by himself.
Tuan knows who might be trying to colour him by writing his name on that list.
The incident that happened in the morning is still in his mind, someone is trying to avenge the insult!

...........

On the other hand, the two different aged men created a mess by moving the olden tree pots outside the window.
Tian didn't like to spend even a single moment with the middle aged bulky man. But when the moonlight reached on a nearby tree, the man managed to dig the ground properly and brought out a metal box!
Tian ran and almost snatched the box from the man's hand! It must be the treasure he had been hearing about for so long.

Today the myth is in his hand! He could not believe himself!
He started to open the box with a lot of hope.

He doesn't mind taking the strange man's help to unlock the box. He will be happy as he gets the treasures!

The older Thai man hit the metal lock for many times and was able to break the lock from the box! Only a few seconds to wait! The lid of the box is going up!

But what is it! Noo... Shi--t!

A dirty piece of padded snicker! It is the ultimate insult he faced till now! This shi*ty thing was supposed to happen with that cheap boy! The staffs are such big jerks!
Instead of putting him with Prithvi, they put him in an awkward situation with the guy grinning with his yellow teeth out!

Tian doesn't know what he should to do with them.

He is looking like such a mess after digging the ground and touching the soils, mom will kill him if she sees him in that condition.

He felt the boy to be guilty for everything. Water was thrown in his face in front of unknown people, is it possible to forget such a huge insult?

He told his friends that he would spend special time with Prithwi today. If they find out what a stupid he was with - his reputation will be completely ruined.

He was wondering if he could reach inside the house by going to the opposite direction, just then he met Prithwi on the way.

Seeing him, the younger Thai man stopped.
Why does the taller one look so handsome? The black jacket seems to describe his masculinity. The collar of the shirt is turned upside down, giving it a scruffy look. It has become impossible to take one's eyes off of him.

Before he could say anything, Prithwi continued to scold him, but Tian didn't understand anything. Tears started coming out of the eyes, Prithwi might not see in the dark.

"What was the need for these? What you have done, it's been done. Please don't do anything stupid after this - especially don't put me into your drama!" Prithwi shouted.

"What did I do?!" It was clear in his voice that he was crying.

Prithwi suddenly stopped !
What is he doing?
He was doubting Tian by believing the words of that street boy!
He became doubtful and told him so many things without verifying anything?

"I'm sorry, actually.." He was not given a chance to say anything else.. His lips were pressed against Tian's!
Tian grabbed Prithwi's collar tightly and pulled him close.

At least this time Tian can tell his friends that he had a special time with the great Prithvi Pirapat...!

Prithwi remembered when his lips touched those lips in the dark room. The touch of that poison set his chest on fire.
That fire could not be extinguished by the kiss of right now. Tian hungrily pulled himself closer and closer..

Prithwi could hear the heart beating in the other's chest, but his mind was occupied with another thoughts.

What is going on his mind, he will not start comparing the two?

Who checked the note of clues before them on the roof?

Let's find out in the next ......