Extreme danger!

"I don't understand what's happening right now. Is there any problem?" Prithwi came outside and said.

"We want to find out what happened. You have been suspected. So, we need to search you." the officer said looking at Prithwi.

Prithwi's manager Mr. Billy came forward angrily and said, "You can't search this way!"

"May I know what has been alleged against me?" Prithwi's eyes are now on Tuan.

Tuan's beautiful eyes are still covered with eye liner.
His lips are still red. He couldn't get the chance to remove the make-up.

"It is suspected that you're keeping something illegal with you." the officer said to Prithwi.

Billy shouted angrily, "Do you know who he is? He is the famous Businessman Prithwi Pirapat! How reputed he is in the society!

Prithwi looked at Tuan once with cold eyes.
Then he said, "Officer, finish your searching."

One of the officers came forward and started searching Prithwi.
After searching, nothing was found.
A contemptuous smile appeared on Prithwi's face.

"We are really very sorry Mr. Pirapat!
Thank you for letting us searching you." the officer said gently.

Looking at Tuan, the officer said, "From now on, be careful before you suspect anyone! But thanks for being aware."

The officers left.
The club manager is embarrassed and repeatedly apologizing to Prithwi.

Billy angrily said looking at Tuan,"What a stupid stuff of yours!"

Everything inside Prithwi's brain has become blunt.
He has been extremely humiliated. Bringing police and searching in front of public!
What an insult!
This boy named Tuan has to pay for this!!

Prithwi went out right, but the anger in his mind is growing more and more.

What do you think?

Prithwi will forget everything? Never!

Prithwi will take his revenge from this dirty boy at any cost!

The manager of the club wanted to slap the boy hard on the face.

"What you started is an exaggeration.
The police came here for you. Did you plan to destroy my business?" the man suppressed the urge to slap Tuan.

"I'm sorry manager. But it could be, the man is a drug dealer!" Tuan said with confidence.

"Shut up! Whatever they are, what is your problem? If you misbehave with customers again, you have to pay for this!"

"Go to the 2nd floor, there's someone waiting for you.", the man added,
"If you make a fuss this time, it will be the last day of your life."

........

Tian suddenly looked at his parents.

He said, "I'm so sorry mom and dad!  Your party's been ruined because of me.

Dad didn't give Tian a chance to say anything else. He looked straight into Tian's eyes.

Surprising Tian, his father hugged him.

"I'm not ashamed of you. You are my pride, you are my everything!" Mr. Sopasitsakun said holding him.

Tian controlled the tears.
Today is a happy day in his life.
He won't cry today!