Day 1

Thursday
July 28, 2021
3:00 pm

                           Atalia B. Cora

"Alright i'm done love" I say turning my salon chair so my client can see her hair in the mirror.

"Whaaatt laaceee" She smiled running her fingers through her straight blonde lace I installed.

I really did my shit I thought to myself.

"This color look so bomb on you" I said to her cleaning up my work area. "You don't mind if i take pictures for my page?" I asked. She told me she didn't mind and I took some pictures. She paid the amount I told her plus a 40 dollar tip so I was very pleased with myself. I'm now waiting for Sami to finish her last client so we can get lunch. While I'm waiting I should post this install.

 While I'm waiting I should post this install

❤️ 💬 ↗️
210 likes
S&T.Beauty 613 straight blond lace front 😍😍 colored and installed by Talia ! if you ain't booking with me what you doing?

——————————————————————-

"make sure you tag our page" Sami said to i'm guessing her client before walking into my work room. I get up out my chair and grab my bag and keys off my vanity.

"you must be hungry" She laughed. Duh bitch.

"yes ma'am lets gooo" I said walking out the door.

We're eating our food when some lightskin girl walked up to our table with her friends all lightskin by the way. "So you Tae babymoms?" The ring leader turned her head to the side smiling looking Sami up and down.

Here we go again. Sami baby daddy hoes always wanna get bucked with her. The shit is getting old and played out and fucking aggravating. "can you give me a minute to eat my food then I can beat your ass" Sami said nonchalantly. I let out a little laugh covering my mouth with my hand stopping myself before I fall out. "And what you laughing at black bitch" one of her little musty minions said to me.

"Take y'all ass on na, she said she'll get to you in a minute" I waved them off. "nobody talking to yo ugly ass" I hear somebody say. Tell me why i look back and see a snow bunny with a lazy eye in the back. I looked at Sami she looked at me and we started bugging. I mean hitting the table, choking, snorting just bugging.

"You know what we'll catch y'all outside" The ring leader said walking away with her minions following behind her. Me and Sami finally calm down wiping tears from our eyes. "We really finna go out there and get jumped by some colorist?" I asked lifting my eyebrows.

"Girl no we sneaking out the back" She laughed. We paid for our food and asked the owner can we get out the back. We sneaking out the back trying to be as quiet as possible.