« 01 »

grammatical errors ahead+

"You can stay in the masters bedroom, I'll just stay in the guest room" jungwon said he found out that jay really went straight to their house from the airport, his real plan is getting the divorce papers signed and stay In a hotel but with their deal, he needs to stay in this house he and won used to share...

"I'll stay in the guest room I'm the real guest after all" the blonde spoke, looking around

"You're not a guest, jay. this is your house too. it's ours." jungwon stated.

"It's not, it's just your house. I'll stay in the guest room end of discussion." jay said grabbing his coat, bumping his shoulder in jungwon's, as he passed by him...

With a heavy heart, jungwon decided not to bother him anymore, instead he went to his room locking himself up. Before reaching for the notebook on top of the shelf that he reached with the help of the chair.

He layed the notebook down on his desk before opening his laptop. He just finished the story he's writing, and now he needs to read it, before passing it making sure the errors were well taken cared of, he'd probably pass it tomorrow night...

After reading everything over and over again, he reached out for a pen before opening his notebook.

Who knows what he wrote in there all it takes is half an hour and lots of tears before he finished whatever he's writing and closed the notebook, Before staring at the ring on his finger...

He never even bothered to take it off, not even once in six years, but he did notice that jay wasn't wearing his anymore...

"Maybe he already pawned it" he tried to joke on himself, but couldn't help but to cover his face with his palm crying inaudibly, his heart is aching so bad...

He did expect jay to come back, but didn't expect he'll comeback engaged with someone else and has divorce papers with him. He's expecting he'll comeback to say sorry for everything he did say sorry about leaving him but he did not.

Maybe world is just too unfair...

Laying his back on the bed feeling the loneliness swallow him as he stared at the empty space beside him like he always do, whenever he wake up in the morning and sleep at night...

It feels so heavy for him...

He knows that jay is just in the room next to his, but he feels like he's so far away especially when he knew that he'll leave him again, maybe not now, but in a month. That night he promised himself to make that month with his husband Worth it, he'll make new memories with him that he'll carry until death, even though those memories will only be them pretending...

< Next morning >

Jay woke up with the sunlight hitting his face, with a groan he get up walking towards the restroom to freshen up...

Closing his eyes as he felt the water flow through his skin, he doesn't want to admit but he haven't slept so well in a long time he just feels so comfortable in this place. well this is the room where he'll always sleep whenever he and jungwon will have a fight, which means he sleeps here every single time before..

Why is he even thinking about those?, That's the past and as far as he knows he already buried it along with his feelings..

He shaked his head wrapping the towel on his waist, water still dripping from his hair when he held on the counter, looking at the mirror.

He doesn't even know if he can bare being with jungwon for an hour, then he'll be with him for a month?..

His deep thoughts were cutted off when he heard something fell from outside the room obviously... He wore his clothes and went to the kitchen only seeing jungwon picking up the pieces of glass from the floor, while a unfamiliar guy is holding the broom and dustpan telling him to stand up.