« 11 »

It's been a week since the day that they went painting.

The picture that Jungwon drew was hanged on his bedroom wall, just Infront of his bed, he told himself that it's Jay's face he wants to see when he wake up.

He's feeling extra weak these days, he doesn't even have the appetite to eat anymore.

He asked sunoo to stop coming to his place for a while, cause he figured out that he and his boyfriend are having issues. He wants them to fix it.

He just wants to stay in bed, but he's wasting days that he can't afford to waste.

He started get ready for the day, ignoring his headache.

He wants to stay at home, from now on till the deal ends. He already went to all the places he wants to go to.

He wants to be with Jay in their home.

They had breakfast together, then lunch. Then they read some books, then they watched a movie. Then they had dinner and went to their own rooms.

Nothing much happened, but Jungwon was happy.

He sat at his swivel chair massaging his temples, his eyes shut closed, he was like that for few minutes now.

He was really not feeling so well, so he decided to just head to bed, that's until he heard a knock from his door .

He went to open it, only to see Jay.

He is smiling at him, holding a tray with a glass of water at the side was a pill for headache.

"You look really pale, and I know you're not feeling well" he said.

A smile rose on Jungwon's lips as he opened the door wider so the blonde could get in.

Jay put the tray on the nightstand and sat on the bed.

"Come here" he says patting the bed.

Jungwon walked closer, sitting beside him.

"Take this, you don't look really well. You shouldn't put your health at risk, there's no one who'd take care of you anymore" he said as the raven swallowed the pill.

He run his fingers on Jungwon's hair and pressed his lips together.

He held his hand and told him to lay down so he could tuck him to bed.

"Won" he called softly.

Jungwon looked at him.

"I have to leave, I want to leave" he said.

Jungwon didn't reply, instead he closed his eyes tightly.

He wants to leave, he has to leave.

Cause if not, he's afraid he might just fall over the raven again.

It's hard to be harsh to Jungwon and push him away, but the more he get close, the more he feel the butterflies coming back to life.

He hates it.

He hates how he thought he's fully over the Raven whom he hurt too much. He hates how he's hurting him more every single day, he can't bare it anymore.

He wants to leave, with or without the divorce papers.

He felt Jungwon's hand holding his.

"Can you stay just till tomorrow?"

He wants to tell him that he doesn't want to, but his husband held his hand tighter, tears threatening to fall down.

"You can leave, the morning after" he says almost a whisper.

"Your papers would be ready at the table, you can leave as soon as you wake up" Jungwon says.

He's getting worse and he doubt he could even stay until the deal finish.

Jay wants to leave, he thinks he should let him.

He doesn't want Jay to see him die.

He's tired, he doesn't want to fight anymore. He wants to see his parents and he wants to rest.

Jay laid down beside him, hugging him in his arms.

Jungwon almost forgot how it feels to be home till this moment.

He hugged him back and Jay whispered.

"Can I sleep here till then?" He asked

"You don't have to ask" Jungwon whispered.

Tomorrow might be the last time he'll see Jungwon.

After he leave, he'll keep going. He wants Jungwon to do the same.

He wants Jungwon to live his life to the fullest, to find a person who'll love and never leave him. Someone who's not like him.

He wants him to live a long life with that person.

Too bad, that won't happen.

++++++++++

Hello, long time no see Hahahahaha
I'm sorry for not updating for so long and sort of ghosting y'all, I jus don't know what to update anymore. This might be third of second to the last part.

I want to finish this as soon as possible. Thanks for supporting this book, I hope you guys could go support my Heeki oneshot
"favorite crime" too!

Love y'all, take care