✨Star Zitate✨

Alle Träume können wahr werden, wenn wir den Mut haben, ihnen zu folgen.
~Walt Disney

Never think that anyone's better than you, and never think that you are better than anyone else.
~Nicky Byrne ( ehemaliger Sänger von Westlife )

What you feed us as seed grows and blows upin your face
thats Thug life.
~2Pac

Just keep moving forward and dont give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for you.
~Johnny Depp

The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
~Bob Marley

None of you girld should ever be told you're not beautiful. Everyone is, no matter what, beauty is skin deep.
~Zayn Malik

No matter how hard life is, don't lose hope.
~Zayn Malik

Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them. But if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny.
~Liam Payne

You gotta live hardcore to be hardcore.
~Liam Payne

Live for the moment, because everything else is uncertain.
~Louis Tomlinson

If you want to do something, Go for it you've got nothing to loose
~Louis Tomlinson

Swallow your fears, wipe off your tears, let go of your darkest years. Chin up, smile, walk away.
~Harry Styles

A dream is only a dream... until you decide to make it real.
~Harry Styles

Well, personally, I wouldn't like to be a food, because I wouldn't want to be eaten.
~Niall Horan

I think there's nothing wrong with eating all the time. At least i'm not doing anything illegal.
~Niall Horan

You are who you surround yourself with. I know that's such a cliche quote, but it's true.
~Selena Gomez

The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful and being generous. Everything else is crap. I promise you. It's just crap that people try to sell to you to make you feel like less. So don't buy it. Be smart. Be thoughtful and be generous.
~Ashton Kutcher

I'm really looking forward to seeing what life brings to me.
~Rihanna

Beauty without intelligence is a masterpiece painted on a napkin.
~Barbara Palvin

Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the raising sun.
~Kanye West

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
~Marilyn Monroe

If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.
~Cinderella

Somtimes things scare us, but we find ways to cope.
~Minnie Mouse

All you need is a little faith, trust and pixie dust.
~Peter Pan

A dream is wish your heart makes.
~Cinderella

Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
~Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas

The things that make me different are the things that make me.
~Winnie the Pooh

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.
~Winnie the Pooh

Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
~Stitch