extra・reader profile + illustrations

guess what, im bored and saw one of those tokyo revenger profiles going around online so i decided to make one for the reader :D

Y/N L/N

Height: idk ur gonna be taller than mikey cause mf doesnt deserve any tall boy rights

Age: Never ask a woman her age. (15 btw)

Birthday: you forgot at this point

Zodiac sign: yes

Likes: chestnuts, fine arts, fiddling with your charm bracelet (coping mechanism), chain glasses because you remembered the time where one of the employees bought one for fun and let you wear it and it was the first time you felt completely badass

Dislikes: bitter melon (mitsuya keeps making this shit) and mikey the moment he realizes that his omurice doesn't have a flag on it.

Special Skill: lack of presence and the fact you barely hold a grudge against people (the cashier who refused to take your offer back when you were looking for a job is an exception)

Respected/Admired Person: Shinichiro Sano

Disliked/Feared Person: Keisuke Baji's mother

Dream: keeping patricia intact & becoming a tattoo artist

Heroic Story (or Failure Story): started to believe you were an actual ghost when the founding members of toman decided to prank you by pretending you were never there in front of them, even when you called out to them (they ended up putting the prank into a halt when you started to question humanity)

Favorite Spot: Kawata's household kitchen

Daily Activity of a Certain Day (From Morning till Bedtime): gets forced to wake up early in the morning by draken over phone and prepares breakfast for the others before they wake up. watch draken wake mikey up (while you're silently judging the boy). skip school cause god forbid you repeating school in two different lifetimes, but since you have no where else to go you head to yuzuha and spend most of your time with her in the mall window shopping (but she doesn't like that so she mostly buys you stuff anyways). after that you barge into chifuyu's house without a word and steal a stash of his manga collection before going back home to eat dinner.

Relationship Chart (throughout the story):

Mitsuya: you see him as a brother, a presence you enjoy being next to. he makes really good food, but sometimes you get angry when he forces himself to skip meals so he can save money for you, Luna, and Mana.

Shinichiro: you look up to him, but since you were awkward with reciprocating sincere feelings you bash on him instead and end up regretting it afterwards.

Mikey: you respect and care about him a lot despite your attitude and sometimes wish he could act his own age and stop bearing responsibilities that he shouldn't really be needing to put himself under.

Emma: you see her as an adorable little sister, often drawing her wedding dress ideas for her future wedding because you remembered she told you she wanted to be a bride in the future (probably draken's).