aaaa/Chapter 30

a/n

"itll hopefully be up by the end of the week"

*two months later*

wishful thinking huh

i dont know if theres gonna be any actual story here or just a massive a/n

so theres shit going on in my life aha

I havent had much motivation for this

please give me ideas

I'm still trying to respond to comments cos it makes me happy

if anyone wants to talk to me about doctor who I'd be happy too

why
why do people like this book
its blown up
jesus christ
thank you ♡♡

OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT vvvvv

3rd Person POV

"Siri? Remus?" Harry walked over to his godfathers at the bar. Sirius turned around, surprised to see Harry there.

"Harry! Oh, it's good to see you again!" Sirius said happily, hugging his godson.

"How have you been, puppy?" Remus asked, joining in the hug.

"I'm alright, great, actually. A lot has happened since I last saw you. And I mean a lot."

"What do you mean, Harry?" Remus asked.

"I think it's best you come with me." Harry turned around and walked back to Draco. Harry spoke to him, something inaudible to the Blacks, and Draco stood up. Surprised to see Harry talking to a Malfoy, Remus and Sirius stayed put.

"Come on!" Harry beckoned to his godfathers. They followed the Golden boy out the door and along the narrow streets to a wizarding pub. They walked inside, and Sirius noticing that Harry and Draco were holding hands. They walked over to the floo, and Harry stepped to the side.

"Go on, we're not going anywhere bad, I promise." Harry said, giving Draco a death stare after he sniggered.

"We're not going anywhere bad." Harry clarified. With some hesitation, Sirius stepped into the fireplace, Remus walking in afterwards. Harry ushered Draco into the fireplace, following him in. Grabbing the floo powder out of the pot, he threw it on the ground

"Riddle Manor," Harry said quietly, as not to let the rest of the pub hear. The burst of green fire lept up around them, and spat them out on the floor of Riddle Manor's living room.

"Everyone all right?" Harry asked, brushing the soot off himself. He laughed at Draco's thumbs up coming from under Sirius and Remus.

"Hello Harry." Came Tom's voice from the door.

"Father! I have some people I'd like you to meet!" Harry said. Sirius and Remus were properly confused - James was dead, Harry didn't have a father.

"Harry, what's happening?" Sirius asked as he got up. He held his hand out for Remus.

"You may want to sit down for this." Harry sat down on a sofa, and Draco sat next to him.

(Time skip bought to you by "Steven Moffat's Doctor Who Masterpiece" - A video essay about Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead by Harbo Wholmes)

"Blimey Harry." Sirius and Remus sat there, processing the information they had just received.

"You're the Dark Lord's son, that's Voldemort, that's- woah." Remus repeated and rambled in shock.

"But Sirius, Remus, don't you see? I'm happy." Harry said, a look of sadness in his face.

"He's happy, Remus. That's all we've ever wanted for him."

"You're right, Siri. He has a family, a loving relationship and he is happy."

"The Dark isn't what Dumbledore said it was."

"Quite the opposite."

"I can't let Dumbledore take away your rights, Remy. He lied to us, he said he'd fight for the wolves. What a load of bullshit."

"I can't let my people be the cost of Dumbledore's ego." Remus paused, thinking for a second.

"My Lord, Harry? What do we have to do? What do we have to do to join?"

a/n

fluff

wolfstar

dont expect another chapter for a few months

thank you for sticking with me guys, it means a lot <<33