Chapter 13

⚠️T.W severe injuries, not graphic but they are mentioned, it's in italics so if you don't want to read it don't, just be ready to kill the Dursleys⚠️

Draco's POV

I opened my eyes, and saw Mother looking round the door, her mouth open in shock. I looked to my left and saw Harry limp in the Dark Lord's arms.

Uncle Severus must have felt the wards let an unknown person in, as he came walking in soon after, his robes billowing behind him. He stopped in his tracks once he saw the state of Harry's shoulder. He bowed his head before speaking.

"My Lord, if you could please take Mr. Potter down to the infirmary. There are potions down there that will help heal him, and I'm sure Narcissa will run some diagnostic spells."

My Lord nodded, and almost ran down the stairs that lead to the infirmary.

"Draco? I know you want to be a healer, despite your father's efforts to get you into the Ministry. Come down, I'll show you how to run a diagnostic spell."

I looked at my mother, hope gleaming in my eyes. I nodded, hopefully not to eagerly, and followed her down the stairs.

+In the infirmary+

Mother held her wand lightly in her hands, and swiped it across Harry's chest.

"Vătămare."

I remember reading a book on healing skills, and that Vătămare meant 'injury reveal' in Romanian. A piece of parchment appeared, floating over Harry's chest. I let mother read it, her mouth, once again, opening in shock. I took the paper from the bed, where she had dropped it beforehand. I could see why she was shocked.

Harry James Potter
Age: 15
D.O.B: 31st July 1980
No birth defects

Current injuries:
Shattered collarbone
Severely bruised shins (both legs)
Unhealed broken ribs (3, broken 2 days ago)
Malnutrition

Past injures:

Infancy (0-1) - none

Age 1 - severe bruising, malnutrition

Age 2 - broken toes, severe bruising, malnutrition

Age 3 - unhealed broken toes, broken fingers, severe bruising, malnutrition

Age 4 - unhealed broken toes and fingers, severe bruising, large gash on right forearm, malnutrition

Age 5 - unhealed broken toes and fingers, severe bruising, many cuts, minor blood loss, malnutrition

Age 6 - unhealed broken toes and fingers, severe bruising, many cuts (minor and major), blood loss, malnutrition

Age 7 - unhealed broken toes and fingers, severe bruising, many cuts (major and minor), blood loss, small cut to stomach muscles, malnutrition

Age 8 - unhealed broken toes and fingers, severe bruising, few cuts (major), major blood loss, broken ribs and left forearm, malnutrition

Age 9 - semi-healed broken bones (accidental magic), severe bruising, broken ribs, major cut on lower back, malnutrition

Age 10 - semi-healed broken ribs (accidental magic), severe bruising, minor cuts, shattered pelvis, malnutrition

Age 11 - [prior injuries treated at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry by Madam Poppy Pomfrey, start of year health examination] severe bruising, major cuts to upper back and calves, major blood loss, malnutrition (summer months)

Age 12 - [prior injuries treated at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry by Madam Poppy Pomfrey, start of year health examination] severe bruising, minor cuts to thighs and wrists, blood loss, malnutrition (summer months)

Age 13 - [prior injuries treated at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry by Madam Poppy Pomfrey, start of year health examination] severe bruising, major cuts to lower back, blood loss, malnutrition (summer months)

Age 14 - [prior injuries treated at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry by Madam Poppy Pomfrey, start of year health examination] severe bruising, shattered femur (partly healed by accidental magic), minor cuts to palms and forearms, minor blood loss, malnutrition (summer months)

Age 15 - [prior injuries treated at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry by Madam Poppy Pomfrey] severe bruising, broken ribs, shattered collarbone, severely bruised shins, malnutrition (current)

I looked up from the peice of parchment in my hands, to see Harry lying on the bed, either unconscious or asleep, I couldn't tell. The Dark Lord clearly saw something was wrong, and beckoned me to hand over the paper.

"Be warned, M'Lord, it is.... disturbing, to say the least."

He took it from me with caution, and his face went from calm, to 'worried', to angry, to livid. While he read it, I helped Mother cast healing charms and Uncle Severus to apply more concentrated Dittany, as well as other potions, to Harry's injuries.

"Lucius." I raised my head, to look between Father and the Dark Lord, who was trying not to show his emotions on his face.

"Yes M'Lord?"

"Take Bella and... bring those muggles Harry was living with to the dungeons. I wish to speak with them."

"Yes M'Lord."

As he turned to leave, the Dark Lord spoke again.

"And take Draco with you. He saw first hand what those Muggles did to him, and I know he wants to go."

I always forget he is a Legilimens.

A/N - look at that luck you lot have today, 2 chapters oooo

Avada Kedavra at the top there, brilliant stuff

See ya ♡