Chapter 18

⚠️Warning: torture (:>) and homophobic language⚠️

As the whole chapter is torture I'll put a summary at the end

3rd person POV

Nagini slid down the stairs to the Malfoy Manor dungeons. Tom had called her down, as 3 muggles, the Dursleys, were being tortured, and their bodies would need to be disposed of in the near future.

+.+

Harry and Draco left Dudley, for now, after casting the weight loss spell on him. They walked down the corridor, hand in hand, and backed up against the wall as Bellatrix ran past.

"Geez Bella!" Harry shouted after her.

"Sorry!"

"Oh, Aunt Bella, hang on, I have an idea." Draco let go of Harry's hand and whispered in his Aunt's ear. Bella's face lit up at Draco's idea, and ran off into Dudley's cell.

"Imperio!" Bella cursed gleefully. There was a loud crashing noise, followed by the sounds of skin on skin.

"What on earth did you tell her to do?"

"He's beating himself up, like he always did to you." Draco said, turning to him. Harry smiled up at him, for Draco was taller, and he wrapped his arms around Draco's waist. He was slightly taken aback by this, but melted into the hug, resting his chin on Harry's head. There was a very sudden, very high-pitched scream.

"That would be Aunt Petunia." Harry said, looking up again at Draco. He grabbed Draco's hand, and they continued their way to where Tom was standing in front of Petunia. Her right arm had 3rd degree burns all the way up it, she had 2 black eyes and it was clear that her collarbone, ribs and left leg were broken. Next to her was Vernon, who was chained to the wall. Barty was standing there, he had been let out of hospital the other day, and he was holding a crucio on Vernon, who was yelling and pain and at the sight of his wife being tortured. At the sight of Harry, he spat kb the floor at Harry's feet.

"F-frea-freak!" Vernon yelled, quivering at the hands of the curse.

"Go-got yourself a-a b-boyfrie-end? You f-fucking f-faggot." Once again, Harry stiffened, but before anyone could do anything Draco had his wand at Vernon's neck.

"Say that again. I dare you." Draco whispered in Vernon's ear. The crucio that Barty had held had been broken as Draco ran across the line of fire to kneel next to the whale.

"I-I said, y-you fuck-fucking faggot!" Vernon whispered, out of fear. Harry watches the scene with bated breath; as did Barty. The room was silent, apart from a small hissing noise from Tom, until Vernon screamed.

He had been hit by a non-verbal bloodboiling curse from Draco and a parceltongue crucio from Tom.

Harry smiled, the bastard was getting what he deserved. The pain was obviously getting too much for him, as his skin was starting to reddening and break, and the screams had become silent. The skin eventually broke, and the curses were lifted to leave Vernon to bleed to death.

Tom turned back to Petunia, who was in tears.

"Wait, I have an idea." Harry said. He walked up to his Aunt, and placed a sticking charm to the wall and the back of her head, tilting it back and keeping her mouth open.

"Agumenti." Harry cast, straight into Petunia's mouth. She spluttered, trying to either swallow the water or spit it out, but with little success. This carried on until she could could swallow no more, and the liquid went straight down her windpipe, drowning her alive.

"Well done Harry, Aunt Bella would be proud." Draco praised.

"Speaking of Bella, we should get the miniature whale to see this, providing he isn't dead yet." Tom said, his eyes holding a satisfied look.

"Brilliant idea Father, I'll go. Do you wanna come, Draco?"

"Absolutely." At that, the two boys exited the cell, making their way to a bloody and bruised Dudley.

"Hello, Bella, and how are you?"

"Brilliant."

"We were thinking, or rather The Dark Lord was, shouldn't Dudley get to see his parents one more time?" Draco said. The only way to to describe his smile was sociopathic.

"Why of course, nephew dear, I think he would appreciate it." Bellatrix said, smiling that same sociopathic smile, which clearly ran in the family. She flicked her wand, so the chains holding Dudley's arms up fell towards the ground. Draco grabbed the chains, and with Harry's help, pulled a stumbling Dudley towards his parents cell. Upon entering, his face contorted as he saw his parent's mangled bodies in front of him.

"Harry, would you like do do the honours?" Tom asked, smirking.

"Yes please, Father." Dudley's eyes widened as Harry called this man his father, and as Harry pointed his wand at him.

"Avada Kedavra." Dudley promptly fell, dead.

"~Nagini, please dispose of this... muck.~" Tom hissed.

"~Of course, master~" Nagini replied, as Barty, Bella, Harry, Draco and Tom exited the room, smug smiles and smirks on their faces.

Summary: basically the Dursleys are dead after being tortured by Bellatrix, Barty, Draco, Harry and Tom.

A/N - yay they do be dead

I'm on the train and I want to publish it before I get off so 886 words thank you very much and goodbye I'll proof read it later

(Edit: there was literally one typo, Beenin instead of Vernon lol)