Chapter 12

3rd Person POV

"Wait, this is tiny!" Draco whisper-yelled.

"And they made you sleep in here all your life?!" Harry nodded at Draco's shocked face.

"Now be quiet or we'll get caught! Warning, this thing is heavy."

Draco mumbled something along the lines of 'my father will hear about this', and pulled out a vial from his pocket.

"What's that?" Harry asked with caution.

"This is a shrinking potion, and it has a feather-light charm mixed into it to make it possible to lift."

"Brilliant."

As Draco dripped the potion on the suitcase, Harry moved his shoulder again and winced. Draco had put temporary healing and pain relief spells on them, but they were wearing off quickly. This was due to the trace still being on both of them, and them being in a muggle neighbourhood.

Draco pocketed the tiny trunk, and turned to Harry.

"Got everything? Broom, wand, trunk, Hedwig, owl cage.... I think that's it. Now c'mon Harry, let's get you out of here."

Harry put his good arm around Draco's shoulder, and limped out of the front door, which Draco had previously opened.

As they walked/limped down the street, the streetlamps started to flicker, and shut down. Draco looked at then with worry in his eyes; he had never seen street lamps this late and was obviously concerned about the fact they were turning off.

"Harry, is this," he gestured to the lamps "normal?"

"Yes, it must be late as they go off at around 2am." Harry said, while checking his old watch.

"That's... weird, it's only 11pm."

Harry and Draco suddenly heard a pop coming from the end of the road, and a wave of very powerful magic washed over them, making them stumble.

Draco kept his head down; he knew who's magic this was. Harry, however, straightened up again and stared at the end of the road, curious to see what made the wave of magic.

Lord Voldemort himself stood there.

Harry recognised him, and stood there with a mix of shock, confusion and slight fear on his face. Draco kept his head bowed but rose to to stand next to Harry.

"My Lord, what a pleasure it is to see you here. May I ask why though, as you said you were not coming on this mission?"

"Barty unfortunately fell ill, he luckily never caught dragon pox as a child, but he has it now, and is unable to be here." He looked in Harry's direction, and upon seeing what a state the boy was in, he instantly felt a pang of... regret? Surely not.

"Harry. Wait, are you... limping?"

Harry nodded. The Dark Lord's face stayed blank, but Draco could see the regret in his crimson eyes.

"Draco, I believe your father is waiting for us round the corner."

They all started walking, but after a couple of steps Harry's foot slipped on the curb, making Draco lose his grip from around Harry, sending the Gryffindor tumbling to the ground. Harry hit the ground, biting his lip to prevent himself from screaming out in pain.

Draco immediately kneeled down and started to comfort Harry, who had his fist in his mouth to prevent him yelling.

Voldemort stood there, and sent a wave of magic over to the play park at the end of the road. Seconds later, Lucius Malfoy was in front of him.

"My lord, wha-" Lucius started, before he saw his son sitting behind Gryffindor's golden boy, rubbing some Dittany (he found some in Harry's trunk) onto Harry's broken collarbone.

"Harry, do you think it would be okay for you to apperate?" Lucius said quickly, obviously wanting to get out of the muggle neighbourhood as soon as possible.

"I think so, the Dittany seems to be working." Harry replied. Draco stood up and put the bottle back in Harry's trunk. Harry carefully got to his feet, wincing as the Dittany took hold of his broken skin, knitting it back together.

"Neither of you are old enough to apperate by yourselves, are you?" Voldemort asked.

Both boys shook their heads, and Draco immediately took his father's arm. Harry looked towards the Dark Lord, and gingerly took his outstretched arm, and disappeared.

A/N - I'm sorry I took so long to update! School has decided to hit me over the head with GCSE work, and writer's block certainly doesn't help.

Here are the final  votes for the question that was asked in the last chapter (you know what I'm talking about! You know what I'm talking about!)

Draco top: 6 votes

Harry top: 2 votes

Both switches: 2 votes

And so, Draco wins!

I do not know when the next chapter will be out, it may be later today or next month (:

I hope you enjoyed

See ya ♡