Chapter II

Oak town, in the northeast region of the Fiore kingdom. In the center of this historic castle town, stands a branch of the Phantom Wizard Guild. 

Boom

The door of the Phantom Lord Guild explodes, everyone looked at its direction and saw an angry Natsu, followed by the master and other fairy tail members.

Fairy Tail: We are fairy tail!!

The Phantom members ran towards them, only to be beaten by a not so happy Natsu.

Natsu: Anyone will do! Just bring it on!

He angrily attacked more as the other members of the fairy tail also joined, the Phantom members saw Makarov, and was about to attack him but Makarov used his magic and grew bigger, making the Phantom members watch in terror as Makarov simply punch them on the way. 

PM: Monster!

Makarov: You dared to harm this monster's children! Do not think for one moment that human laws will protect you! 

PM: He's strong!

PM 2: Their fighters mean business, too! These guys are insane!

PM: Is this what Fairy Tail wizards are like? 

Everyone continued on fighting, with fairy tail on the lead, Makarov looked around.

Makarov: Jose, show yourself!!

Erza: Where are they? Where are Gajeel and the element 4?!

Makarov got in the second floor, leaving Erza in charge at the first floor as he find Jose.

On the ceiling, where the woods that kept the guild together, stands a black haired male with multiple piercings on his face, watching the Fairy tail and his co-members fight. 

???: Laxus, Mystogan, and (Y/n) are sitting this out, right?  How pathetic.

He crossed his arms as he smirked down.

???: Still, I can't believe how well everything is following master Jose's plan. Rampage to your heart's content, you lowly scum.

??? 2: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!

???: Wha-

Before the black haired male can utter a word, a glowing fist suddenly met his face, making him fall to the ground, but quickly got up. Looking at the person who just punched him right in the face, the person glared down at him, his (e/c) eyes turned into white as it glowed with his fists.

???: Visible scars, a brown deerstalker hat, and radiating a massive magic power around him, you are-

(Y/n): I don't need introductions, all I want is to punch your face, Gajeel Redfox!