Chapter III

(Y/n) waited outside the building, saving his magic power for the best later

(Y/n) waited outside the building, saving his magic power for the best later. Then suddenly, something exploded.

(Y/n): He failed?

He peeked out and saw that the cannon, Jupiter is now destroyed. (Y/n) smiled to himself and was about to come in, thinking that this is the sign to get in but the building suddenly grumbled. The 4 tall castle around it. He confusedly watched the seen, then the castle suddenly become feet. He widened his eyes and quickly entered the building, he noticed that the building was moving and suddenly knelt down, he found a random container and grabbed, vomiting as the building moved more.

(Y/n): My only weakness, Motion sickness...

Jose: Kneel before me, detestable brats and know your place! Savor the final moments of your lives while you're filled with despair!

Meanwhile.........

(Y/n): I need to pull myself together! *looks at the vomit and cry* my pizza.... Damn you!!!!!!

The building stopped moving, and (Y/n) sighed in relief. Looking around the room, there's no person that can be seen.

(Y/n): After this, I'll make sure that I'll eat more pizza!!

He ran away and walked up the stairs, only to find nothing again. He wondered a little and looked around, only to be attacked by the sudden wind.

???: So sad.....

(Y/n) quickly got up, then Natsu arrived only to be also attacked by the wind. (Y/n) sweat dropped at this, but felt good that he has someone around the sad guy.

???: Wings of flame wither and fall. And all that remains is a dragon's corpse!

(Y/n): An element 4.....

Aria: My name is Aria. I stand at the top of element 4. And now I have come to hunt two dragons.

Natsu: A new wind wizard huh? that's not new to me.

(Y/n): I don't understand what you said Natsu, but I assure you this guy's a whole different level.

Natsu didn't listen and fight Aria, who isn't so nervous about Natsu's attack at all. Natsu attacked, only to get hit by Aria who doesn't received any attacks from Natsu yet. Aria become bored at Natsu as Natsu breathed in and out, catching his breath as he glared at Aria who just stand in front of him. (Y/n) just watched the fight, his magic power is still at his limit and is not read to use 'that' yet. Its too dangerous.

Aria: Impressive, I'm amazed you can still stand.

Natsu: Damn you!!!

Natsu attempted to attack again,

Aria: However, you are powerless before my airspace magic!

Aria casted a spell in front of him, making Natsu confused and continue to attack, only to get stopped by an invisible wall in front of Aria.