Chapter VII

The skies are dark, as rain began pouring down the grieving members, especially the one who is in front of the grave of the one and only Erza scarlet.  No tears are in his eyes, but the pain that he felt was suffocating, blaming himself for not saving her on time. Natsu was angry, not accepting what happened to Titania, she was brave and strong. No one ever expected for her to be forever gone.

The (h/c) haired male suddenly woke up, catching his breath.  He looked at his surroundings, the trees are dead, the grass is color yellow. All the living things around him are dead. He looked at his clothes and noticed that they were black. He found lab coats hanging on the ground as he grabbed it, he suddenly clutched his head. A pang of pain suddenly flew through his head. Remembering the things that he did before lying unconcious.

The pang of pain disappeared, he tied the lab coat around his neck as he walked all the way back to his guild. 

When he arrived, he opened the doors aggressively and everyone looked at his direction in shock, almost not knowing who he is until the Mirajane called for him.

Mirajane: (Y/n)! Are you alright??

(Y/n) only nodded, he looked around for his team, but to no avail they are not here. The absence of his team made him growled, for all he know, Erza's life is at stake. (Y/n) turned back and ran away, Mirajane calling him only to be ignored.

(Y/n) ran in speed, using his light magic to make his run faster as his feet glowed. He was following his dark cat's presence. He can somehow sense her, she was trembling in fear, and knowing that isn't making (Y/n) better.

Meanwhile

Gray, luca, and the others were at the distance of the tower heaven. Inside the water ball that Juvia— who is now an ally— created to protect the others from the sudden attacks and keep them falling from the deep ocean below them.

Suddenly, they saw an (e/c) haired male running fast towards the tower of heaven. Due to the fast scene they didn't saw the male's face. Gray got up to try to stop the male but Luca stopped him from doing so. 

Luca: That's (Y/n).....

Everyone widened their eyes, they didn't know if the (Y/n) they saw just now is an ally or a foe. Because of what happened to him lately, Luca warned them if they stumbled upon him, they should run away. Luca clutched (Y/n)'s deerstalker, a little hope was within her when she saw him using his light magic.

Luca: Please be okay....

(Y/n) ran up quickly while thinking of Erza and wish for her to be alive, when suddenly an explosion from the top floor stopped him in his tracks as he widened his eyes. He gritted his teeth in anger and swore if that murder already took the life of the scarlet haired knight then he better pay and suffer. He started running again, punching some walls a little to let out his anger a little because he might explode (his words).