Chapter VIII

Back at Magnolia, (Y/n) and a bandaged Natsu was lying on the bed. Natsu was snoring, the sound of his snores were really loud. He was super tired from the previous fight at the tower heaven. However, (Y/n) was completely healed, using a little bit of his light magic to heal scratches here and there but that makes him more tired. The dark eye bags below his eyes are still visible, he was looking at no one, like he's in his own world, while clutching the white lab coat around his neck.

Luca stared at him worriedly while the others talked, she flew on (Y/n) and landed on his chest, waving her paw to catch the young male's attention.

(Y/n) hummed, looking at the worried Luca.

Luca: You've been looking at the wind from time to time. Is something wrong?

(Y/n): Nothing's wrong at all.

(Y/n)'s blunt reply made Luca more worried, but let the male be. (Y/n) shrugged and listened to his team's conversation.

Erza: Come to think of it, where is that young lady of the element 4?

Gray: Oh Juvia. She went home. She said she wanted to get into fairy tail as soon as possible, so she went to plead her case with the master.

(Y/n): If master accepts her, I'm leaving the guild.

Gray: WHAT?! No (Y/n), why?

(Y/n): I don't like past enemies.

Erza: You won't be leaving the guild, you like it or not, you're not leaving us just for that.

Lucy: What's wrong?

(Y/n) didn't reply to their answers and questions. He just looked away from them but still listen to the conversation anyway.

After Gray and Lucy telling Erza to get to bed and Erza saying that she's fine. Then Natsu woke up and bickered with Gray as always, and slept back immediately. Everyone laughed at Natsu's childish acts, except (Y/n) who sighed.

Happy: And Then!

Team Natsu came back to the guild with their faces looking around in awe. The guild was now completely built. There's an open air cafe, and a merchandise shop. (Y/n) quickly ran to the merchandise shop, the others followed him quickly and looked around the things.

(Y/n): There's so many to things to buy here....

Max: Hey Guys! You're back! I haven't talked to you guys, especially (Y/n) here.

(Y/n): I'm quite busy.

Luca: Busy fantasizing about Pizzas.

Luca continued (Y/n)'s answer which made others laugh and (Y/n) scratch his nape in a shy manner.

Happy: So, what are you selling?

Max: T-shirts, wristbands, mugs, towels, and the most popular of all...

Happy: Lucy figures!!!

Max: Yep! And actually there's a (Y/n) merchandise too, but we're out of stock.

Lucy: What! Don't make stuff like that without my permission!

(Y/n): I wonder why my merchandise is out of stock.....

Happy: The clothes comes off too, of course!

(Y/n): There's still the undergarments though......

(Y/n)'s nose bleed as Luca gave him a bonk, (Y/n) was suddenly eating a pizza out of nowhere, no one even knew where'd it came from.

Team Natsu looked around more, the other's smiled at its splendid builds while Natsu only crossed his arms, not really liking the new guild at all.