Chapter V

Days after, Lucy was bragging about her team, on how they destroyed everything that comes in their way. Lucy cried, thinking about the money that got slashed from their jobs, she needs it.

Luca: You should've asked us so you won't worry about money getting slashed, blonde.

Luca was flying beside (Y/n) who is eating a whole box of pizza continuously, like he always had an empty stomach. Lucy looked at Luca in confusion, as she waited for Luca to talk more and explain. Mirajane smiled at Luca and turned to Lucy.

Mirajane: You see, (Y/n) and Luca Over here has 100 million plus Jewels on their bank.

Lucy widened her eyes as it shined towards the duo beside her, moving a little bit closer to them, earning a chuckle from Mira. And then she think again, why do they sleep in the guild when they van buy a mansion with their money? And where did they get that so much money?

Luca: I know what you're thinking blonde, this guild is really our home.

Mirajane: You see *smiles* our (Y/n) over here took so many S-class jobs before his last one. He has the most S-class quest completed between all of the S-class wizards here in the guild, not to mention the price he got on his one year quest is 20 million jewels. He is a guy that every girl was looking for, tall, handsome, and has lots of money!

Lucy sweat dropped.

Lucy: But that sounds like they are just liking him for money....

Luca: Isn't that what you are doing right now, blonde?

Luca raised her right brow at Lucy, Lucy was beside (Y/n), showing a little bit of her chest. Making (Y/n)'s nose bleed but continue munching his pizza anyway. Lucy nervously laughed, and moved away from them as she failed.

Luca: You're glad this big oaf can control himself, perverts...

(Y/n) raised his hands as he smiled, his cheeks turning pink. He suddenly moved his hands in a motion where he is squishing something.

 He suddenly moved his hands in a motion where he is squishing something