💐💐 Vinayak Chaturthi 💐 💐

Ganesh Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi, is one of the most celebrated festivals of the Hindus that marks the birth of Lord Ganesha. According to the Gregorian calendar, this festival falls in the month of August or September. During this ten-day festival, devotees worship idols of the elephant-headed God who is also known as the Remover of Obstacles and the God of New beginning.
Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated across the country with much pomp and splendor. It's difficult to put a date on when people first started celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi, however, many experts believe that the history of Ganesh Chaturthi celebration can be traced back to the reigns of Satavahana, Rashtrakuta and Chalukya dynasties. As per historical records, the great Maratha leader Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaja initiated Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations in Maharashtra to promote the spirit of nationalism.
The tradition of Ganesh Visarjan
On the last day of the festival, the tradition of Ganesh Visarjan takes place. The concluding day of the 10-day festival is also popularly known as Anant Chaturdashi. As the word 'visarjan' implies, on this day immersion ('visarjan' means immersion) of Lord Ganapati's idol takes place in a river, sea or water body. On the first day of the festival, the devotees mark the beginning of Ganesh Chaturthi with the placement of Lord Ganesha's idol in their homes, public places and offices. On the last day, the devotees come out in processions carrying the idols of their beloved God and perform immersion.
Ganesh visarjan

There is an interesting story behind the legend of Ganesh visarjan. It is believed that Lord Ganesha returns to Mount Kailash to join his parents Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati on the last day of the festival. The celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi also denotes the significance of the cycle of birth, life and death. Ganesha, who is also known as the Lord of New Beginnings, is also worshipped as the Remover of Obstacles. It is believed that when the idol of the Ganesha is taken out for immersion, it also takes away with it the various obstacles of the house and these obstacles are destroyed along with the visarjan.
Every year, people wait with great anticipation to celebrate the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. And like always, we also hope that this year too, the Remover of Obstacles will shower us with his blessings and wipe out all the struggles from our life.

I wish that bappa will bless all of my lovely reader and complete there wishes , along with that remove all the Obstacles and problems which they are facing from there life and bless them with good health and wealth .

      As like every year we'll celebrate this fastival with all our devotion and love for our God . And pray to them to save our mother earth , from this deceased and as well as our family and friends .