💠What is the ideal way of making Shri Ganesh Murti (Idol of Shri Ganapati) ?💠

What is the ideal way of making Shri Ganesh Murti (Idol of Shri Ganapati?.........

        Anything which is in consonance with the scriptures proves to be ideal and beneficial. According to this rule, if the Idol of Shri Ganesh is sculpted as per the science behind the Idol, then the pure spiritual particles of Shri Ganesh get attracted towards the Idol to a greater extent and those worshipping it are benefited. Unfortunately today, Idols are worshipped in various forms and shapes based on one’s liking and imagination without taking into account the science behind the Idol. During the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi, the Ganesh Idol is worshipped on a large scale, both, individually and in a collective manner. The non-conformity of the Idols is conspicuous at this time. It is for this reason that it is discussed in depth as to how the Ganesh Idol should be sculpted for Ganesh Chaturthi, the benefits of doing so and the loss if not made in that manner.

🔷 How the Ganesh Idol should be according to the science behind the Idol

During every Ganesh festival, we bring Ganesh Idol to our home or society. We see various forms of Ganesh Idols in the market. Some may wonder about the aspects to be considered for selecting a Ganesh Idol; how does it matter if we select any form ? There are many fancy forms of Ganesh Idol available in the market, therefore, whether to select from them or is there something more to be considered ? The form of the Idol should be such that bhakti (Devotion) and bhav towards the deity should be awakened instantly on seeing it. The trunk of the Idol should be curved towards the left. Let us see spiritual science related to Ganesh Idol so that we can make or select the one through which we will get maximum spiritual benefit of sattvikta this year.

Sattvik Ganapati Idol for Ganesh festival

A. Science related to Shri Ganapati Idol

According to the science of vibrations, the vibrations from every figure, change as per the combination of the trigunas (Sattva, Raja and Tama) in it. When the figure is altered, the proportion of the trigunas too changes. The same is the case with the Idols of Deities. Even if there is a slight change in the length, size or form of Shri Ganapati’s arm or in the design of the crown, there will be a change in the overall vibrations of the Idol. Hence, while sculpting each part of the Idol, we have to understand the subtle vibrations and then sculpt the part, as would match the vibrations of the original Principle. Though the entire subject is associated with the subtle dimension, we have provided ahead the measurements of a three-dimensional Idol of Shri Ganesh, so that people get an idea of how a sattvik Idol looks like. The Idol of Shri Ganapati of 34.5 centimeters is shown here as an example. The measurements will proportionately change according to the height of the Idol one wishes to sculpt.

B. Details of numbers in the figure

1. From bottom of the wooden seat to the tip of crown 34.5 cm
2. Width of the base 24.5 cm
3 . Depth of the base 22.5 cm
4. Thickness of the base 2.5 cm
5 . Width of the crown 7.8 cm
6 . Depth of the crown 9.0 cm
7 . Height of the crown 7.3 cm
8. Diameter of the ring behind the crown 10.1 cm
9. Space between the eyes 3.0 cm
10. Space between the arms at the back 27.5 cm
11 .Diameter of Shri Ganapati’s stomach 10.4 cm
12. Space between the knees 20.7 cm
13. Length of the chourang (Seat) on which Shri Ganapati sits 22.0 cm
14. Width of the chourang on which Shri Ganapati sits 14.5cm
15. Height of the chourang on which Shri Ganapati sits 4.5 cm

C. Benefits of a sattvik Shri Ganapati Idol

1. Greater benefit of sattvikta.

2. Easy awakening of bhav (Spiritual emotion).

3. Generation of environment filled with Chaitanya (Divine consciousness).

4. Assistance in eliminating distress due to negative energies.