rogue

run.

that was all I could do in the moment. To run.

My paws were aching and my heart raced so fast. The fact that Daniel had a relationship with other girls had me hurting.

I swallowed my pride and let him go. I'm such a bitch. This isn't what I'm supposed to do if I'm the victim. I never had the chance to think anyway.

I sprint my way to nowhere until I bumped into a furry material. Looking up, I saw a pair of yellow green eyes.

I smelled the air and this werewolf's scent is so unfamiliar. It's aura screamed rogue.

oh shit.

The first instinct I had was to run. It growled and positioned like it was ready to attack. I didn't have the energy to run but I have to in this life-death situation.

While I was limping--rather hoping I was running-- It pounced on me. It's canines grazed my shoulder blade and I'm screwed.

I let out a wimpy howl. I gather up all my energy to push it away. But it was too strong for my strength. I hate it. I know I'm the Alpha's daughter but I was not trained.

Suddenly a flash of a lightning tackled the wolf away. I saw a grey wolf, like mine, with blue orbs, like mine as well. That's strange, I never seen a werewolf same as my features. Unless it's my relative...

Wait.

It couldn't be.

The grey wolf snapped the rogue's neck and there was blood. The first thing my nose had smelled was the stench of metallic blood, but when a scent that I have known a long time ago hit me, I was curious.

The grey wolf shifted and rose to a young man. His facial features has the same pattern as my mother's, along with it's eyes and hair.

He changed.

He was gone a few seconds later but came back with pants. I did the same but this time, I put on the clothes that was tied to my legs.

"A-Aaron? Is that... you?" I stammered. He stared at me with pure recognition while his lip quivered. I reached for his face, and he held onto my wrist.

"Lil' sis." he said hoarsely. A stray tear ran down my cheek as all the memories in the past had wandered in my mind. Counting the time Aaron ran away when dad reprimanded him.

"I-I..." I trailed. "I miss you. I miss you so damn much. Why did you run away? Why did you leave us..?"

"I don't know. When mom died what dad did was drink alcohol and mourn over mom's death. When he scolded me for telling him to stop drinking I just ran away. I never had time to think and that was it. I was rogue. But luckily, I got into a pack. Rival of our pack, though."

"What pack?" I frowned. All I know is that we had an alliance with Solomon's pack, but that was it. No rivals at all.

"Dark Throne." He pursed his lips. Dark Throne? but, Dad never told anyone in the pack about rivalry with Dark Throne.

"I'm sorry, but Dad never really told us, or anyone. When I got in their pack as a delta, all conversations has the topic of hatred for Blue Moon." He explained.

"Oh."

"How's Alexandra? is she fine? what are you doing here outside anyway?"

"I..." I trailed. "My mate and I got in a fight and I needed some space."

"Mate? You found him?" His eyes glimmered with curiosity.

"Um, yeah. He's an alpha. Alpha of Royal Scars." I shyly stated. His brows raised, surprised.

"Daniel Howling?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well, I found my mate too. She's in Royal Scars also."

•••••

thank you guys for nearly ten thousand views! I love you werewolf enthusiasts :)

I'm adding Aaron in the character list cause I just thought of adding him last last month. Okay, January.

Sorry for the long wait :(