dimitri

I woke up 11 am. I usually wake up 5 in the morning, like I did earlier. You must think right now like who the fuck would wake up at 5? well I'm the alpha's daughter, I'm trained strictly to behave rationally in the pack.

The thought of my dad makes me sad and mostly angry. He is my father! he does know I have a mate. Either chances say my mate is dead, will reject me or whatever, but look. Daniel, the alpha of the strongest pack around, is my mate. Dad had a mate, and nobody stopped him to complete the mating process and be with my mother for 30 years.

I wasn't surprise to see Daniel with me again. He does have a lot to do today, do he?

"Daniel." I mumbled, trying to be as soft as possible. He was still sleeping like frying oil. I was really easily tempered, and yes, I got pissed. I shook him awake lazily.

I got my shit together and pushed him down the bed. I gasp in horror as he jolts up awake. He looked up at me as I did the same.

"shit Allison! What was that for!?" he rubs his head. As I realize he is shirtless and only in his boxers, I couldn't help but blush.

"oh my god I'm so sorry! I'll make it up to you! Well you are sleeping so heavily I don't know if you had any work today or—"

He puts a finger on my lips and chuckled at my word vomit. I didn't even know how he manage to stand up. "no. I excused myself last night so I have bonding time with my mate today. And did you say make it up to me?"

I blushed profusely. Yes, I don't help and just blush at the corner. My cheeks do boil every time he says something sweet or whatever compliment or things.

"y-yes." I said, stammering again. "mind if I go to the bathroom?" I say with ease.

"can l join you?" he teased. I had the courage to furrow my eyebrows and he chuckles.

"you're cute when you're angry." he complimented. I just rolled my eyes and proceeded to satan knows where.

In a second I was grinding the bathroom door. What the fuck had ran over me and had me all mushy? maybe this is what happens when mates interact. But, a book called "Mating Life", I read in mating ed (yes, mating ed. humans have sex ed), which the teacher made us do, is a true story about werewolves mating. The main character is all high and mighty while her mate is cocky which they complement. I guess I'm just too damn shy.

speaking of mating ed, I have class!

but then it's eleven. Dammit.

I opened the door softly and closed it then. Only to find him. I wouldn't be surprised. *shrugs mentally*

"alpha." I muttered, and he snapped his gaze at me. He quickly stood up and gave some clothes to me which I guess was from his pack members.

"change. And take a shower as well. I'll be outside if you're done." I nodded, and went straight to the bathroom but he caught my wrist. His touch, I'm like jello when he touches me.

His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to his chest. An explosion of warmth gushed inside my body. I look up to him only to find him staring down at me as well.

"don't call me alpha."

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥

We we're in the dining room. Yes, we are eating breakfast; brunch I should say. I couldn't eat a pea once he placed his hand on my thigh. The clothes he gave was clinging to every curve of my body and is too small for my liking. Not helping at all of the shorts and a tiny blouse.

"my sister will meet you today. She's too damn excited to see you." he chuckles, and I find myself giggling as well. But my breathing was stiff, because of his fucking hand on my thigh.

We finished brunch and drove to his sister's house. Technically, I didn't finish brunch, like I said, his hand was creating circles.

We pulled over behind a white Mercedes Benz. Guessing it was his sister's, he opened the door for me and I went out with him. He snake an arm around my waist as we knock on the door which prospectively made tingles on my waist.

The door creaked open as I jolt my head up and a gorgeous blonde was in front of me, grinning ear-to-ear.

"omg! are you my brother's mate?!" she asks enthusiastically and I nodded. She shrieks and hugs me tightly to the point that I can't breathe.

She pulled away but kept her hands on my shoulders. "I thought this cocky bastard wouldn't find you!"

Daniel growled, affected by the words that escaped from his sister's lips. "shut it, sis."

she rolls her eyes and I giggle. "I'm Dimitri by the way. Daniel's 'annoying sister'." she makes air quotes at 'annoying sister'.

"I'm Allison." I smiled. I checked her out for a while. She has greyish green eyes and pink plump lips. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders and her face look like an fallen angel.

She pulled me inside her house (which looks like a mansion) as soon as her brother left. This is going to be a long day.

*****

please comment! i would love to hear out your thoughts about this book ^_^