silver rifle

Allison's POV

I love hot showers. So I took it upon me to take one again after pouring a cold H2O on a clingy bimbo.

After I stripped down I stepped in the shower, turning it on. I close my eyes feeling the burning, sensational liquid on my skin.

I went ahead and shaved my legs. I made sure every inch is hairless because it sucks going back just to shave it.

Tiny drops of blood appeared on the water flowing down the drain. Hmm, probably my legs. Then it became strong drops and bigger. That made me worried. I looked to the ceiling slowly and saw a....

...dead squirrel. Strapped on the ceiling, with its blood smeared-

YOU'RE NEXT.

- SILVER RIFLE

Daniel's POV

"Christine would you get me some coffee?" I requested, putting on my glasses. I faced her and she just finished stacking treaties and files.

"Yes Alpha." She swiftly made her way out my office and I continued reading the Luster Wolf pack's invitation for their future Alpha's eighteenth birthday. Quite interesting since they don't really do much to make themselves existing.

I sat down on my chair contemplating on whether I should go then I decided to give it a chance. Besides, I never been to a future Alpha's mate search since my father brought me to one. I typed in the letter and sent it through e-mail.

It took me a while before I figure why is my coffee taking so long? So I went out of my office to inspect because Christine blocked me out of the link. While I was walking down the stairs though, I heard a gurgling scream with my high hearing senses.

It didn't take me a second to realize it's Allison. I used my wolf strength to weave my way through the halls to our room. A lot of my pack members stopped outside my bedroom door and a lot checked out their bedroom doors. I went in and kicked the bathroom door and saw her holding her towel to her body for dear life in the shower, her face in shock. My eyes caught red in the ceiling and I saw threat letters.

My eyes turned black. No one threats my mate. Especially when I'm here.

---

Bleh. Wrong kind of ending. But I don't want you guys to wait too long. But at least I posted it! Valentines day is tomorrow by the way ❤️😘 I don't have a date lol 😂