search

"who is it?" I asked, enthused that he has a mate in my handling pack. I've met a few that Daniel ordered for me, but that wasn't enough. I wanted it so bad to meet that people of the pack, since I've only been there for a few days.

"I never really get to know her name since I only got a few glances at her. I'm not that possessive type where you demand for her name, kiss her and shit, sorry." he stated smoothly. I rolled my eyes.

"what does she look like? I mean, I can picture it. I met a few, maybe one of them is yours." I shrugged. He tapped his chin like he was thinking deeply.

"let's see... soft-looking ginger hair, mesmerizing green eyes, kissable pink lips--ohh those lips-- and,"

"and?" I frowned at his long pause.

"brown freckles that makes her simply unique." he finishes off, his eyes getting a mixture of noir swirls.

"are you... eye-raping her now?" I smirked in amusement and disbelief. He's not normally intimate nor dirty minded but one time I saw him watch porn. Okay it's seemed like that but it's men. Normal for them.

His trance got cut off as soon as the swirls of black turned back to his normal crystal blue eyes. His cheeks was then toppled with a tinge of rosy pink as he looked away to hide his face.

"Oh c'mon! It's not like you can't say it. It's normal." I cheered. I'm a sucker for romance; Romeo and Juliet is bae.

Just when a thunderous growl echoed throughout the forest and everything. I flinched as my werewolf senses started to hit me. My body moved into a fighting stance as I scanned the whole area, only to find a furious looking Daniel in front of me as the close proximity--giving all warmth--started to seep in my clothes.

"Where have you been?" He worriedly stated. His hands lifted my face to him as he checks for any injuries. "Thank god you're okay." He mumbled more to himself. He took me in his arms and he squeezed me. At the moment, I felt safe.

He retreated from the hug then he asked me. "Who is this?" He pointed straight to Aaron, raising an eyebrow. Clearly jealousy was across his face, which made me giggle inwardly.

"He's Aaron." He eyed me suspiciously. "He's my boyfriend."

He looked at me with horror as rage filled his eyes. "What?!" He growled. I can see claws form in his nails. His breathing got even faster and heavier.

"Just kidding. He's my brother." He calmed down. His nails went back to its original size then his eyes went back to its amazing brown shade.

"Don't ever do that again."

---

This was suppose to be long, but it's been months since I updated :(

Sorry

Word count: 482