Chapter 7

I walked to the school wearing this

I walked to the school wearing this . I had cried alot last night just making me realize even more that how weak I am But i promised myself to be strong. I reached the assembly haul and the other's students reached too.

Principal: Hello students it's good to have you all here so today we have a very happy and exciting news .... We have some new visitors . I am sure you all will love it 

Then She motioned to some people and they came out . I was shocked . 

this boy ain't gonna leave me

this boy ain't gonna leave me . 

They were properly dressed in perfectly. Soon all the girls started to scream and some eyes went on me who seemed unbothered . 

BTS: 2, 3 hello we are BTS 

Principal: it's so pleasant to have you here .

Namjoon: Yes ma'am it's good to feel the school atmosphere once again , and Jungkook studied in this school for some years until he went to Seoul.

Principal: yes 

Jungkook: Today I thought why not visit my old school . It's been so long ,I came here to see my school and meet you all my hyungs accompanied me here . 

girls: AH!! JUNGKOOK OPPA!! BTS!!

I rolled my eyes and secretely tried to leave because I don't wanna see his show. 

I tiptoed from the corner and reached the exit and I finally escaped . I let out a sigh of relief . I started walking to the rooftop because I knew the assembly would take time and I couldn't think of any other place . 

I went and sat on the rooftop for a while until I heard the bell ring indicating the first period. I went to my locker and took my things out. I started going to my first class and other students were also going here and there . I was walking to my class

The first class went smoothly .

Time skip

I was going to my 4th class when someone called me .