Chapter 21

it was a bloody arm and a finger also there was a earing which I saw in Jungkook's ear in the morning. I covered my mouth before I could shout . I had tears in my eyes . I had never seen anything so horrifying in my life. I took the box and bumped it in the dustbin .I just bursted out of  my room and went towards Jungkook's room . My heart was racing very fast . Did he do something to Jungkook ?! NO NO ! I didn't knock and just bursted inside to see nothing ? No one was in there . He is my brother no matter what also Mr. jeon is a whole a*shole . I am not saying that Jungkook isn't but atleast he was affected when mom and granny died because Jeon was acting like a bas*ard at that time . It means atleast Jungkook has SOME emotions .

Jieun: JUNGKOOK !? Jungkook?!
I shouted but got no response now I was more scared I started running in the house looking for him until I started feeling dizzy . Maybe because of overthinking also because of the thing that I saw. I was near the stair case . I backed away and then It all turned black .

I passed out .

Time skip . 

I was feeling weak my body was feeling stiff. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the light . I saw a figure move .

???: She is awake sir!

I heard a girl shout and the next moment I heard someone bursting inside the room . I opened my eyes to see and worried Jungkook standing near me . I looked around to see I was in my room. laying on my bed .

Jungkook: J jieun you are ok? 

He asked . I busted into tears and he bend down .

Jungkook: what ? 

I quickly hugged him , he was taken off guard but I was very happy and relieved seeing him safe  and sound . 

Jieun: thank god you are ok.. I g got scared that I-I'll lose you too.

I started crying snuggling my face in the crock of his neck . 

Jungkook: what will happen to me hmm? I'm good see I'm standing right in front of you.

He said as he hugged me back . Then he started saying soft things in my ears to make me feel comfortable I didn't know that he had a soft side for me ? or is this a dream? I am still fainted ? Is he acting ? He got up and sat on my bed as he hugged me and caressed my hairs . 

Jungkook: it's all good , now tell me what happened ? 

I didn't understand what to say ? Can I trust him ? can I tell him ? 

Jieun: I don't know I was feeling dizzy 

I said not looking at him . 

Jungkook: Jieun will you tell me the truth ? 

Jieun: its the truth..only

Jungkook: fine. 

He said and got up from the bed making his way out of the room . I sighed and again tears made its way out of my eyes. I closed my eyes and leaned my body on the bed's headboard allowing the tears to fall . After a few minutes I got up from my bed and headed towards the dustbin as I opened it a strong smell hit my nose I quickly covered it and took the box out . I started looking at the letter again and started reading it over and over again , why is my life so messed up?! I have to talk to Jungkook , I can't stay here anymore we have to stay away if I want him to be safe . I can't let anyone else die because of me . I have to talk to this black rose killer . Because of me the killer is killing innocent people .

I kept the box under my bed but in a garbage bag so that no one suspects it and it doesn't stinks more ... 

I took my phone and dialed Baekhyun's phone .