Chapter 25

I got dressed and went downstairs to see other's waiting for me

Baekhyun: lets go

I nodded and we all headed to the parking Jungkook and I sat in a car driven by Joo Hyuk Baekhyun , Jimin and Yoongi sat in another car Jin and Namjoon sat in another car and Taehyung and Hoseok sat in some other car . We drove to the racing stadium .

The race started and the racers got together then I saw Liam also he was wearing a green color racing suit . His bike drove very fast

at the end he became the winner

at the end he became the winner . I never knew that the 3 siblings would become famous I mean at least Vert and Liam . They are successful now . Noah is no where to be seen for now that makes me suspect him .

The race was over and now we all are heading to the room where we could meet him . It was only permitted for us because BTS are celebs and they were allowed to meet Yibo . We stood at the door and looked at each other . I felt Jungkook hand on my cheeks .

Jungkook: go.. you should talk to him

he said smiling and I held his hand and nodded . His hands slipped away and I entered the room . I saw Liam sitting on the couch with his back facing me .

Jieun:.Li-Mr. Wang?

I said and he turnes around for a second a shocked looks appeared on his face but it got replaced with confused face .

Yibo: how may I help you ?

Jieun: I-I am Jieun.

I spoke a bit hesitant and his eyes widened .

Yibo: j-jieun?

Jieun: It's me ... Liam

He stumbled backwards before turning around and puting his stuff in a bag .

Jieun: Liam ? What happened don't you remember me ? It's me Jieun from the cult , It's been so long that we didn't see each othe-

Yibo: go away !

He shouted making me flinch .

Jieun: w-why?

Yibo: just.go.away.