Chapter 9

Next day 

Author's pov

Jieun: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *cries*

jungkook: shut up and get up !

Jieun: NO!!

Jungkook: don't be a baby jieun and stand up!!

Jieun: I ain't a baby !! and I will not get up !!

Jungkook massaged his temples and sighed he glanced at Jieun who was sitting on the floor with tears in her eyes her arms folded on her chest and a small put on her face . She looked like a baby . He took out his phone and dialed his hyung's number

Jimin : Hey kook!

Jungkook: hyung! here this brat isn...

Jieun: I am not a brat you are !!

Jieun cut him and shouted 

Jungkook: shut up I'm talking !

She pouted and looked away . 

Jimin: kook what happend

Jungkook: hyung this bra... I mean Jieun isn't ready to come and is sitting on the floor crying like baby!

Jieun: looks like you are deaf I said I am NOT a baby! and you are the baby asking for help from his hyung !!!

Jungkook: your ears also don't look really well because I told you to SHUT UP!

Jimin: kook calm down I am coming ok? 

Jungkook: yes hyung please

he cried for help

OK so I will tell you what's happening here It's the next day and Jungkook reached jieun's house in the early morning  to pick her up from here and bid Busan good bye and take her to Seoul with him but she isn't ready and fighting with jungkook and poor jungkook isn't able to handle her because of the tantrums she is throwing and now she is mad and sitting on the floor and Jungkook is trying to pull her up and but she isn't ready and That's why jungkook called Jimin for help .

He declined the call and looked over at Jieun who is still sitting in the same position. he gave up and went and sat on the couch and switched the TV on while Jieun was still sitting on the floor . Jungkook watched TV while waiting for Jimin to arrive here he sent him the address . He flipped through the TV channels and clicked on the NEWS channel

news channel

KOREAN TODAY 

Annyeonghaseyo , Minah Imnida , I am your reporter and Today's BIG news is that a girl From Busan wing School ....

The moment Jieun heard her schools name she shifted her body beside the Couch to get a view of the TV 

... Was found dead at her way back to home from school . Her body was found in an alley and on her right wrist was a black rose made . Her name was CHO YOONI.

Jieun froze her eyes widened her friend is dead her UNNIE. Is dead the only friend she had in Busan  . Her vision started to get more blurry this wasn't any act she really was on an urge to cry. 

Jungkook: ohh girl this is your school right ? 

he said without glancing at Jieun who was now a hair away from breaking down. 

It looks like a murder because her Left arm was missing . It was cut and it wasn't there her body was laying on the floor lifelessly and people are saying it's some kind of a BLACK ROSE KILLER .