Chapter 15

I used my foot and shoved away some soil . Untill I saw something . It was a rusted chain .

Jieun:f*ck

I left Baekhyun's hand and bend down and touched it . I pulled it and along with it a iron board lifted up from 3 sides and the one side attached to the floor. As it was full open I peeked inside and saw stairs going down it was deep . I used my phone's flashlight and looker inside . The stairs went deep inside and then it stopped at a point . I couldn't see any futhar than that . I switched off my phone and was about to put my feet inside until it someone stopped me . I looked up and saw Baekhyun .

Baekhyun: it is not safe

Jieun: but we gotta check it.

Baekhyun: not now its getting dark .

Jieun: ok

Then I got out and stood over there . I then closed the secret bunker . We went away from there

Baekhyun: is it still working?

Jieun: looks like .

Baekhyun: but didn't he die

Jieun: yes he did

Baekhyun: anything can be possible but lets not think about it.

Jieun: whyyy???

Baekhyun: its dangerous!

Jieun: but Baekhyun we hav...

Baekhyun: now we are not part of the cult anymore ! Its dangerous to get involved in it now !!

Jieun: *sigh* .....

Baekhyun: ..... you should leave  , I will call you tonight and its getting dark . Do you want me to leave you ?

Jieun: no I have a driver

Baekhyun: ok cool byee

Jieun: byee

I hugged him for the last time and we seperated . He went the other way and I went across the bridge to be met by Joo Hyuk standing over there  . I just went and sat in the car and he saw me he also sat in the car . 

Joo Hyuk: lets go 

then we went home and I ran to my room and changed into comfortable cloths . I wore an oversized t shirt and shorts 

I tied my hair into a ponytail and laid on the bed

I tied my hair into a ponytail and laid on the bed . A sigh escaped my mouth . 

what will I do now ? Why did I had to come to Seoul again ?! I was happy In Busan . I don't have very good memories from Seoul . 

Yes, I used to live in Seoul . I have lived here for 4 years, 4 dreadful years . It were the darkest years of my life . I wish I can erase those memories . But it isn't that easy for me . But now I'm free . I am not stuck in the Cult . it was a nightmare to all the kids over there . Now all the kids are free . My Mom had joined the cult after the separation of my parents in order to relax because she was depressed and wanted to get back to normal by spiritual practices so my mom and i joined the cult . I was just 4 years old and I also used to be very sad all the time because I had to get away from my brother whom I loved earlier . So we shifted to Seoul to join the cult .In the beggining it was normal until I felt uneasy over there . i didn't like the boss or owner . But then we escaped/left the cult . Not just me there were many People and kids over there we all together left the place and shifted to different places . Then we lived a better life . Baekhyun was one of the kids in the cult but his name was Ben at that time ,he had come with his mom and we became friends . Then after we left the place his mom married another man who is baekhyun's step dad but more like dad .