WONHA- Forever With You

Sowon's POV
I slowly went into Eunha's room walking towards a figure looking out the night view through the window "Eunnie?" I called her she looked at me but didn't really showed any emotion, just a small gloomy smile.

"I'm here now baby, go ahead cry it all out I'll stay by your side" I smiled gently and brought my arms towards her small body engulfing her and giving all the warmth I could give as she quietly sob into my neck, carrying her to her bed and laying down with her just listening to her cry.

"You can cry all you want honey but after this I want you to be strong and brave alright? Im here for you, I'll catch you if you fall" I told her kissing her head from time to time drawing little shapes at her back using my fingers

"I'm...I'm...sorry..y-you..have...to...see.. me..l-like this I'm j-just so tired f-from everything..I...want..t-to....give...up" she sobbed "no,no baby you have nothing to be sorry for okay? It's alright to be tired too, you know everyone has their own limits and you have your own too but we shouldn't give in to it okay? It's alright to feel down but we should always stand straight up and keep moving forward alright sweety?"

I kissed her forehead while she nodded to what I said to her "I love you Eunbi! Please always remember you have me okay, you can always call me if you need me, I'll come right up" I smiled at her "I love you too baby, thank you for being here Sowonnie"

"You should get some sleep, I heard you're not sleeping well these days" I said while tucking her blanket for her "please don't leave me Sowon unnie!" she said and hugged my right arm like a koala which was real cute.

I just giggled "I'm not leaving baby, I'll wait till you get some sleep also your mom said I could stay over the night so don't worry I'll be here even when you wake up Eunnie" she just nodded and slowly close her eyes soon enough I could hear her even breathing and cute little snoring.

I slowly removed my hand from her grip and started to quietly clean the mess in her room then went to peck her lips while whispering a small I love you to her and went to sleep after.

Eunha's POV
As the sun rays hit my eyes I began to slowly open my eyes feeling someone's arms engulfing me tightly I looked up to her slightly touching her face while smiling softly.

"Why am I so lucky to have someone like you" I whispered at her even though she won't hear it. I admit I'm really lucky to have her she's been there for me ever since we debuted up until now even though we're apart from each other she never fail to express how much she loves me.

"Hmm morning Eunnie" Sowon unnie said with her morning voice which I found quite hot "good morning unnie!" I said smiling she smiled back and placed her face on my neck "did you have a good sleep?" She asked me kissing my neck softly that made me giggle a little "I did unnie thanks to you"

"Do you wanna go on a date today?" She asked again sitting down on my bed while tying her hair up. "I would love to unnie" I spoke as I back hug her "great! we better get ready so we can do a lot of activities together" she smiled and carried me to the bathroom and we went to get ready.

__________________________________________________

"Oh! Oh! Win that for me Sowonnie!! Also that! And that!" A small rabbit said to a tall giraffe they were currently playing a mini game at the amusement park.

The tall girl laughed and looked at the smaller girl beside her "calm down baby don't worry I'll get all that just for you!" As she said that she started to shoot the balloons with the dart until she got the number of balloons that needs to be popped inoreder to get a prize.

Soon enough the smaller girl was holding so many stuffed animals that you can only see her face. Sowon laughed at her and helped her carry the stuffed animals.

Sowon's POV
"Did you have fun Eunnie?" I asked her as I pulled up my car infront of her house "I did! Thank you for today babe!" I helped her carry all the stuffed animals

"Seriously I had alot of fun Sowon unnie and it made me not think of my problems" I just smiled at her and pat her head "Anything for you Eunha!"

"But sadly I gotta go Eunha I still have a schedule" I pouted while looking at her "aww are you coming here later?" She said "I'll try baby" she went to me and hugged me "alright see you later?" She spoke while looking at me "hmm see you later, I love you!"

"I love you too!" I slowly leaned in and saw her closing her eyes I held her cheek and I kissed her gently and full of love. "I'll stay with you forever Eunha alright?" She nodded and said "forever?" She said as she peck my cheeks. I smiled at her.

"Forever"

———————————————————————————
IDK WHAT I JUST WROTE AGAIN LOL BUT I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT HAHAHA

OH YES THIS IS NOT MANDATORY BUT IF Y'ALL WANNA BE FRIENDS OR LIKE JUST TALK OR LIKE TO ASK YOU GUYS FOR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS BOOK AND MY FUTURE BOOKS YALL CAN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:hngeunb
Don't worry I'll follow back y'alls welp that's it lol see you guys at the next one!