SINUMJU- Make You Stay (ENDING)

Happy New Year! Sorry for the long wait ㅠㅠ got stuck with school works right away but as promised here's the last part! Picking the end game was v hard but this was the original one so yeah we'll go with this. Hope you enjoy!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Sooo? What the hell happened to you??"

"Oh, you don't even want to know" A girl sighed placing an ice pack over her bruised lips "psh! And what's with the black eye? You look like a panda!" The girl beside her exclaimed and laughed

The girl who just got laughed at, just scoffed and rolled her eyes "Can you stop, Yerin unnie? You're making it way worse" Eunbi whines while standing up to walk to the fridge to get water, drinking on it while walking back beside Yerin.

"So? Are you and Umji fine now? I saw her with yuj- EUN!" Yerin suddenly stood up from the stool and hurriedly got the tissue box wiping her clothes "Are you crazy?!" She shouted annoyed but Sinb just laughed "unnie! I'm sorry!" Sinb said but continued to laugh while trying to help Yerin with the spilled water on her clothes.

"Because of this, you stupid girl, you have to tell me the tea! Just tell me what happened that time! Oh! And order pizza coz I'm hungry!" Yerin grumbled and huffed while Eunbi sighed and sat on the stool close to her "Aish! Alright fine!" she used her phone to order pizza and placed it on the counter, then turned to Yerin to speak "Alright, so what happened was..." Sinb leans closer and proceeded to tell Yerin what happened on that awful day.

//////////////////

Flashbackkk~~

//////////////////

"Let go! Ow! why won't you let go?!"

"No, you let go!!"

"Why would I huh?! you started this!!"

"NO, I DIDN'T IT WAS YOU!"

"WHY ME?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DASHED ONTO ME!"

"WELL, I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT IF YOU HELPED ME CLEAN!"

"BUT I WAS NOT THE ONE THROWING RANDOM THINGS! YOU WERE!"

"I HATE YOU"

"OH, YOU THINK I DON'T?!" They kept pulling each other's hair with no intent to finish like a game of tug-of-war, both sides going strong and not backing down just to get what they want, not knowing that on the other side of the room was an agitated, frustrated, disappointed Umji about to kill the two of them.

//////////////////  

"Yea you can just move that meeting to tomorrow I have two kids to take care of"

"Oh? You babysit now?" Eunha her secretary spoke teasingly

"Oh, I would be glad if that was the case but noooo! I have two freaking adults to keep track of cause they think acting like kids is way better!" She said while Eunha giggled, nodding her head "ohh well good luck with that"

"Yeah? And I might just break a leg! Literally! Anyways do I have no more sched-wait......Do you hear that?" Umji stopped walking as she hears noises coming from her office

"Eh? Hear wha-oh.....fuck" Eunha trailed off as she opens Umji's office door and saw the havoc that took place, it was as if a typhoon had hit the room with papers scattered along the floors and the chairs were disarrayed, and to top it all off, there were two girls right in the middle of the room who kept fighting and shouting at each other's throats.