WONRIN-Let's Get Lost Tonight

HI GUYSSS IM BACK AGAINN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS MUCH COZ WRITER'S BLOCK BE HITTIN' ME LIKE A DUMP TRUCK🤡 bUT HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS, aND I WAS IN THE MOOD TO UPDATEE so here ya go! //// to everyone reading this thank you for reading lol <3

Inspired by Shawn Mendes' song -Lost in Japan- coz it's literally nonstop playin in my mind.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Do you got plans tonight?? I was hopin' I could get lost in your paradise"

I was about to fall asleep when I heard my phone ring.

"Sojung unnie? c-can you come h-here?"

"Where are you? I'm on my way" I stood up immediately and wore my coat took my wallet and keys and went out, not caring if I was still in my pajamas.

I arrived at what seems to be a park and saw someone by the swing so I locked my car and went closer to the person sitting down "Jung Yerin" I called out to her and was going to ask what happened when she stood up and ran towards me engulfing me in a hug.

"Let me guess, you fought with her again?" I just felt her nod her head so I sighed and hugged her back while patting her head

I sighed again and let go of our hug staring into her eyes "Will you let me?" She looked at me confused and answered "Let you what?"

"Let me make you forget about her, tonight" she just smiled and nodded so I took her hands and went to a special place for just the two of us.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"This place....." She looked outside the car's window and excitedly opened the door.

"Yep, the arcade we always go to when we were younger" she ran forward but slowed down and turned to me.

"But unnie....It's close?"

I smirked at her and raised the door's keys "Or is it?"

She squealed and told me to hurry up and open it.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Ooooo get me that!" She looked at me with her eyes smiling.

the best smile ever.

"Again? I already got you that!" We were at our favorite arcade place, this was where we first met and hanged out most of our high school and college days and even after graduating, having separate lives, own problems and all that, we still wouldn't miss a chance to chat and call each other, just to go here if ever we feel down.

"But I want more! Pleaseee??" I rolled my eyes at her, hmp as if I could resist her "Fine! But this is the last one!" She smiled mischievously and cheered.

We were still at the arcade playing all sorts of games and doing all sorts of things until we got tired and decided to end it for the night, we went out and of course I locked the doors then we walked to a nearby 24 hour convenient place and bought some food

"Unnie, how come you have the keys for the arcade?" She gasped and spoke again "YOU STOLE IT?" I just laughed and bump her shoulder "WHAT? No! Stupid, I....actually own it hehe"