WONB(SMUT)

Warning mature content people!! Don't read if you don't like stuffs like this!!

(Sorry for being gone again lol hope you like the oneshots though enjoy!!)

Growing nervous the black haired girl impatiently waited for her best friend thinking of the best curse words to say to her for coming up late or trying to ditch her.

She has been waiting for hours for the said girl but the said girl was nowhere to be found and their plane was going to board in minutes!!

But suddenly someone tapped her shoulder and was ready to curse at her friend when instead it was not her who showed up but her sister.

"Sojung-ssi? Why are you here where's Yewon?" The cat-like girl said confused, because instead of her friend, her crush was the one who showed up.

"Yeah about that, Yewon can't come because of an emergency,,,not really but Yuju and Yerin were being childish and decided playing while cooking was fun and ended almost burning the house and Yuju getting hit by the fire extinguisher straight in the face because of Yerin trying to put the fire out-"

"So Yewon being the best girlfriend she is decided to ditch me and be with Yuju and just not attend this super important photoshoot is that what you're saying?!" Sinb lashed out clearly disappointed at Yewon for missing this Important event.

"Don't worry you'll do fine cause I'm your model after all" Sowon uttered while patting Sinb's head which made the latter slightly blush.

The thing is the two were not that close and preferred to be professional in working so neither the two of them got the chance to get to know each other, trueee they work together sometimes but Sinb was always busy doing the shots for Yewon so they never really get to interact.

The only thing they know about each other is that knowing they have a mutual person they know, Sinb being Yewon's best friend and Sowon being Yewon's sister.

So back to story the two awkwardly sat while waiting for the plane to board Sinb texting Yewon stuffs and being mad at her for not coming and not informing her that Sowon was the one to come instead.

After what seems like forever the plane was about to board so they gathered their stuff making sure they didn't forget a single thing and started walking silently side by side to the plane gates.

-Time Skip-

They safely landed to their destination and together went to the hotel they were about to stay in.

"What do you mean you booked one room with two beds?!"

"We're really sorry Sinb-ssi but we didn't know that you will be with Sojung-ssi instead of Yewon-ssi, you know we usually book one room with two beds because you and yewon always share a room"

"Isn't there a way to change the rooms?"

"Unfortunately the hotel is fully book for the event Sinb-ssi"

"Aish- Okay fine bye" with a sigh Sinb ended the call and went to the front desk in the lobby to get the key to their room

"Sojung-ssi uhh my secretary actually booked only one room instead of two because me and Yewon usually share whenever we go out of the country, I-I tried changing but the hotel is fully booked, if you w-want you can stay there and I'll just find another hotel to-"

"Oh hush that room is fine Sinb-ssi you don't have to tire yourself in finding another one, don't worry I don't mind sharing, do you though?" Sowon cutted Sinb's talking which made her just shake her head no and mumbled a "I don't mind"