WONRIN- Forever Wonderland(FLUFF)

As if on slow motion the doors open, hands were sweaty tears were fallin'

You walked elegantly down the aisle not loosing eye contact with me....those eyes which made me fall for you.

All of our memories together flashing through my mind, and now finally we take a step to another journey of our lives.

Taking our relationship to the next level where new memories will blossom into something unforgettable as if we just met yesterday.

Honestly meeting you was the best thing and If I'd have to repeat everything again. I will always find a way to be part of your journey to forever wonderland.

*Flashback*

As she was sitting while typing on her laptop totally engrossed with whatever she had to finish because of the due deadline someone suddenly approached her.

"Excuse me, would you mind if I sit on this chair? There's no more space around so I gathered my confidence and asked you"

The woman's voice was so smooth it made the typing girl instantly lift her head up to look at the standing girl.

A Goddess indeed her height was pretty tall and her hair flowing with the wind as if she was on a commercial

Honestly the girl in front of her could pass as a model with her gorgeous face and just about the perfect body you'll be seeing in a runway

The sitting girl spaced out a little as she stared at the beauty in front of her before mumbling a soft "I don't mind, go ahead"

As if on cue the girl in front of her said thank you and smiled at her while pulling the chair for her to sit on.

She awkwardly sat there contemplating whether to look at the model-like woman in front of her or just pretend to work on her long due project.

"Ducks huh?" The model suddenly spoke breaking the tension while the other girl looked rather confused replying with a small "what?"

The model just giggled and pointed at the duck pens, duck themed purse and wallet while the short haired duck girl quickly tried to stuff everything in her bag feeling shy.

The girl across her just laughed and shook her head before speaking

"No need to be shy about it, I actually find it kinda cute to be honest" she uttered while smiling

"I mean I like animals too! Especially foxes their so cute!" The model said

So the duck girl just smiled and nodded

The silence went back as the two woman got back to doing their own business or at least duck girl tried to, cause no matter how hard she tries she can't get her eyes of off the girl in front of her.

Her eyes being really captivating which just reels you in hypnotizing you in the process. Something about the woman made her feel butterflies in her stomach making her just wanna jump and run.

Then when the model suddenly felt someone staring she looked up and saw duck girl and laughed when duck girl immediately diverted her eyes to the window beside her as if she wasn't staring at her for a whole hour earlier.

So she just giggled and offered a cookie to duck girl "want some?" duck girl looked surprised but still went to shyly get a cookie not forgetting to say thank you.

"I'm Kim Sojung by the way, nice meeting you....." duck girl looked to the waiting girl and realized she wanted to know her name so she spoke

"Oh..uhh I'm Y-Yerin, Jung Yerin n-nice meeting y-you Sojung-ssi" duck girl introduced herself internally scolding herself for stuttering.