Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi bibis and ates!

First of all I would like to thank everyone who supported this book. Nasanay na akong sulat lang nang sulat but through this book I actually looked forward to reading your endless comments like you enjoy looking forward to my every update. Ito na ata ang isa sa mga libro ko na may pinaka-maingay na comment section. I appreciate your support and love for this book and of course the endless patience and trust that you have for me. Thank you for making this book memorable for me. 

I think everyone knows that I've been struggling with writing for awhile now but because of you guys every book became worth the struggle. Hindi ako magsasawang magpasalamat sa inyo dahil isa kayo sa dahilan kung bakit nagagawa ko pa rin na patuloy na magsulat. 

This book is a reflection of the pressure that I always carry with me. Belaya is a character that was expected to be something else. She's a character from the only series that I've written in my decade (10 years na tayo sa November 20, yay!) in writing here in Wattpad aside from Dagger. That series is about secret agents in where for years I've been promoting female characters and their strength. But Belaya is not like them. She's a character between two series and she's different and yet she showed how she can be strong too without being what is expected of her. 

Belaya is like most of us. There's always expectations from us. To be great or to even exceed the road that was paved in front of us. We felt what it's like to be compared and to be ridiculed for what others see is a waste of our potential. "Bakit ganiyan ka lang?" is something most of us heard once in our lives. Not everyone of us is lucky to have the support that Belaya has.

You don't need to be everybody else's star. You deserve to shine for yourself. Walang "lang" sa bagay na pinaghihirapan mo. Walang kulang sa bagay na pinagbubuhusan mo ng puso mo. You deserve to be acknowledge for your efforts but that recognition don't need to come from others. If you let others create the world for you, you'll give them power to break it too. The only bricks you need to use for building the foundation of your life are those that will come from you. 

Don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes our harshest critique is us too. Love yourself more. You are enough.

Thank you again everyone! I hope that you fell in love with this book like I do. See you on the next ♡

Love,

MsButterfly