The boy on the beach

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE TOO HARSHLY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Astrids pov}

"Hey Astrid, don't bother yourself with making a shelter for yourself, you can share with me" I hear Snotlout call. I glare daggers at him.

We had set up camp on a cliff overlooking the ocean.It was only an hour into the Entrance test and I already want to rip his head off. The thought of spending a year on an island with Ruff,Tuff and Fishlegs was bearable but the thought of spending even a week with Snotlout made her shudder.

I looked out over the see and breathed in the salt air. Then I saw something down on the beach. It was an odd black shape.

"Whats that?"

I turn to see Fishlegs gazing at the same shape.

"i don't know, but i'm going to find out"

With that i head down to the beach the others coming up behind me

{Fishlegs pov}

I recognized the dragon immediately.

"Guys that a night fury"

"Cool is it dead?" asked Tuff

"No just unconscious"

Then i noticed something else another shape only this one was human. Although the figure was wearing a strange mask.

"um there's someone there" I just stared

{Astrids pov}

I looked to where Fishlegs was staring and sure enough there was a human form there. The man was wearing black leather armor and seemed unconscious although his face was obscured by an odd face mask.

I let my thoughts wandered back to the dragon. I raised my axe about to kill it when the man let out a moan and cried

"Please don't kill him"

Then the man fell silent. There was something in his voice that made me stop, something I recognized. I bent down and took off the man's face plate to reveal a shock of auburn hair and half-open forest green eyes that slowly closed. I recognized him immediately as Hiccup, son of Stoick the Vast, heir to Berk and the boy who died 5 years ago.

"Hiccup"I whispered

He had changed so much he was tall and muscled and was MISSING HALF A LEG?

I heard the gasps of surprise from the others as they recognized him.He was injured and I needed to act quickly.

"Boys, Ruff get him up to camp and look after him"

"What about the dragon?" that was Tough

"we should kill it"said Snotlout

"No, i think we should hear what hiccup has to say before we do anything I'll tie it up"

{Fishlegs pov}

I turned to go help Hiccup when I noticed something there was a saddle on the dragon.

"Astrid, look" I said pointing she turned a gasped .

"You really have some explaining to do"I heard her mutter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it please comment and any suggestions are welcome.