A year goes by fast

From now on it will be no one's pov

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

"Your right you don't want to know, but lets just say they didn't stop at torture. They-they, you know what I really don't want to talk about it. its in the past and should remain there"

Everyone had theories about what happened all disgusting and brutal but nothing as bad as it really was. But Hiccup wasn't about to tell them.

"Wait" said Astrid "how did you escape?"

Flashes of blood and that terrible day came back to him, but his face gave nothing away.

That's in the past, now if you don't mind I could use some sleep"

He left without another word and the gang exchanged glances How did he escape?

********************

The year passed quickly, Astrid and Hiccup grew closer together and she made a promise to always be there for him. Hiccup also trained dragons for the team. No-one asked anymore about Hiccups past. And before they knew it there was a boat sailing toward the island.

A.N: I didn't want to write out the whole year but if you want me to give more details tell me in the comments and I'll put it in a EXTRA chapter.

*********************

"what are you arguing about now?" asked the one legged man to a certain two twins.

"He says the ship is Berzerkers coming to attack us, but that's dumb it's obviously Outcasts."said Ruffnut.

"What ship"

"that one"said Tuffnut pointing out to sea and sure enough there was a ship.

By the time Astrid (Hiccup was back at camp because they had kept it secret so far that he was alive.)got to the beach Gobber was already on the beach stretching his stiff legs.

"Gobber?!?" Astrid shouted.

"Lass it's good to see ya, everyone still alive?"

"ahh yeah, but there were some small developments"

"Think ya could tell me about them over some food."

"yeah I think that would be best"

********************

Thanks for the support and patiance:)

It really is appreciated:)