Waking Up

Hi hope you liked the first chapter and as I said I am new to this so please understand that my story might not be as good as others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Hiccups pov}

I moan in pain and suddenly there is a face standing over me it looks like someone I had been and still am in love with.

"Astrid?"

"Hiccup"

I sat up

"wow I didn't think it possible but you've got even hotter than when i last saw you"

"you're not to bad yourself" then she blushed

At the sound of our voices four other people entered the shelter were i lay . Tuff,Ruff,Snotlout and Fishlegs were all here.

"where are we?"

"On an island were doing the entrance test" she said pointing to the gang.

Then I remembered Toothless.

"Shit where's Toothless" (sorry for swearing)

"one,If your talking about the dragon Astrid wouldn't let us kill it so its down on the beach and two that thing is not toothless"said Snotlout holding up his arm that was covered in night fury bit marks.

"Hiccup why is there a saddle on a night fury?"

"if you take me to him i'll show you." I said smiling

"fine"

This was going to be fun.

{Astids pov}

We lead him down to the beach where we are shocked to see that at the sight of Hiccup starts jumping up and down in excitement.Hiccup immediately runs up to the dragon and starts patting it and I hear him say

"I missed you to bud"

We watch in awe as the dragon started to purr

He was actually patting a dragon and a NIGHT FURY the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself at that. And the dragon was jumping around playfully and what seemed like laughing.

" Hiccup?" I asked tentatively and the dragon starts growling but Hiccup calms it down with a hand gesture.

"Oh right Gang Toothless, Toothless Gang, i was going to tell you why he has a saddle but i think it would be easier if i showed you, don't freak out on me but."

Then he got on the dragon!

He clicked in hid metal leg to a thing on the side

" You're gonna see how fast a Night Fury can really go, come on bud"

He flipped down the mask and took off.