Chapter 14: Unwanted Sister 2

Song above is this is me

Lidia Pov

I took my head out of the toilet, flush it, then I put my shirt over my mouth and nose then stood up, turned away from Nathan and grabbed my towel off the shelf and wrapped it around my head as a hijab or a face covering only exposing my eyes.

I turn around to see Nathan with his eyes closed. That’s sweet, he respects me that much.

“You can open your eyes now,” I said as I reached for the Air freshener and sprayed it in the bathroom. 

“Ok” He said as he opened his eyes and stared at me.

“Why did you even close them?” I asked him to confirm my thoughts.

“I didn’t want to see your vomit. '' He replies quickly, not missing a beat.

“Really, so you rather smell it. Good to know" I taunted as I tried to push him towards the bathroom door obviously not remembering that I was in pain.

“Ahhhh” I rather vomit than feel pain.

“Whats wrong with you Lidia? Are you pregnant or something.” He asked playfully as he leaned against the door, then after he finished he got serious.

“Your not right?” He said angrily. So me being me guess what I did. That's right, I tried to get a reaction out of him.

”So what if i am, your not the father so your good in addition we aren't in a relationship so butt out”

“What do you mean? What's his name and social security number, if he is younger than 18 give me his parent’s ones instead” He said as he took out a notepad out of his back pocket along with a pen. What the

“Yeah because i work for the government so it means I have access to that information. What would you do with that info either”

“That would be for me to know and you not to find out”

“I'm not playing Lidia, give me his name and where did you guys meet. You know Lidia, I'm disappointed in you. You should have been responsible, you have a child already along with a job or jobs i don't even know” He yelled at the end as he scolded me.

“Nathan I was just-”

“You better make sure you warn him and ensure he is in the picture. For a christian i'm disappointed in your actions. You fornication a sin right. YOUR NOT EVEN MARRIED AND YOU HAVE TWO KIDS. CHRIST LIDIA” He yelled as he had fire coming out of his ears and nose. If I have not seen him angrier I would say he is about to pop but this is nothing comparing to the time he had to be dragged out of the hallway for almost killing a student after he accidentally pushed me in the locker that was also a day I fainted because of cramps. I never knew why he was so angry. Was it that he liked me? I don't even know to be honest.

“Look who is reading the Bible” I gritted my teeth as I felt another cramp.

“Yeah well when you have a friend that continually preach at you, you pick something up from time to time”

“Who?” I asked him, confused. It could never had been Maximus but he is Nathan’s only friend

“You, you dummy” he laughed   

“We are friends?” I asked really confused

“Yes and you don't have to accept the friendship but that doesn't mean you're not my friend” 

”Okay” I moaned as I felt another cramp, much painful than the rest today that i fell to the ground

”Lord Lidia tell me what's wrong with you” He said as he crouched down.