Day 2: Music

"TAKE MY ADVICE AND DON'T BE MOOCH! GRAB LIFE BY THE LIPS, AND GIVE IT A SMOOCH!" a girl was listening to this in her phone, with her earphones. "Man, I missed listening to this band." A girl said out loud as she is rocking out in her room.

"SMOOCH! SMOOCHITY SMOOCH YEAH!" the girl just lip sync the song after that and was playing in with an air guitar solo, then her phone suddenly rang. "Buzz Kill." she thought as she checked her phone to see who is calling her, and to her surprise, it was her old friend.

"Hey Linc." The girl greeted. "Hey Ronnie Anne, how are you today?" he wondered. "Listening to SMOOCH. What's with the call today?" she answered and wondered as well. "Well tomorrow is the SMOOCH concert, and that I have two tickets to see them, and I was hoping if-" Lincoln wanted to finish his sentence but Ronnie Anne answered quickly "Yes, I wanna go with you."

"Oh... that was fast. But glad you accepted it." Lincoln said. "But before you hang up, where is it? And also why me, and not one of your friends?" Ronnie Anne wondered with two questions. "First, it is at the Royal Woods Mall. And second, my friends are busy doing their things. So... I asked my fellow lady friend, who is also a huge fan of SMOOCH." he revealed.

"I see, I guess I'll see you tomorrow Lame-O." Ronnie Anne said. "Yeah, smell you later too." Lincoln said. "Hey, that's my line." she said as she felt "offended". "I guess I just wanna say it first before you do. But yeah, see you tomorrow." Lincoln said.

As he hung up and she finally got giddy and excited for joy. "I'm gonna go to a concert, I'm gonna go to a concert." Ronnie Anne kept singing that for a few minutes, because her best friend asked her out for a fun time at a SMOOCH concert.

The next day

Ronnie Anne was wearing her SMOOCH attire and she was already on her way to the venue, she was still listening to SMOOCH for preparation before she could cheer out loud. After a few hours of riding different transportations, she already arrived at the venue.

She was now at the entrance of the mall, she's just waiting for the one who invited her, which she did. Cause she knew what Lincoln's make up looks like. "Heya Linc, good to see you." Ronnie Anne said as she gave a wave at him. "Hi Ronnie, I'm so hyped!" Lincoln said as he really is hyped to see them. Ronnie Anne just found his excitement very charming.

Soon, the opening line for the concert has already started. Lincoln gave her the ticket and they both went in together. As the crowd gets loud when they entered the arena, they started to calling out the band like the fans did as well.

The minutes have passed by and the show is almost starting. Neither of them wanted to leave, not even going to the bathroom, cause they were already at the main stage. The crowd has started to cheer when the band has started playing. They cheered and singed along with the band.

After an hour of singing, with some people got their voices being raspy, the band had finished playing. The leader thanked everyone for who came to watch them play, and as the band left the stage, the rest of the crowd has exited the arena as well, some stayed so they can get some photos.

"That was amazing!!" Ronnie Anne said. "I can't believe that you still have adrenaline after that." Lincoln said with a chuckle. "Yeah, I missed this SMOOCH feeling to be honest. Thanks for taking me here Linc. I really missed this kind of feeling." Ronnie Anne admitted with a small blush.

"Honestly, I should thank you for coming with me." Lincoln said with a small blush as well, but Ronnie Anne was confused. "How come?" she wonder. "Well... I just really missed this you know. It's like you never left town." he shyly admitted as she was touched at what he said.

"Hey, at least we still talk, right? And that's what matters to me Linc." Ronnie Anne as she offered a hug, which he accepted. After the hug Lincoln spoke. "Ronnie Anne, is wondering something?" "What is it Linc?" Ronnie Anne wondered, eager to know on what he will say. "Will you teach me on how to skateboard?"

END OF DAY 2