Day 4: Comfort

It was a rainy day on Great Lakes City, and there were two people who were dressed on black for an occasion. "Poor Linc, he ain't feeling better for this past week." a girl thought. "You ready to Nini?" a teen boy wondered. "Hang on Bobby, just 1 minute." the girl said as Bobby gave her a thumbs up.

When the girl was all good to go, they already went outside to his truck and drove off. Bobby noticed his sister's look. "I know that it hasn't been good for them Ronnie Anne, I am surprised too when I heard the news." Bobby said. "I know Bobby, I'm just worried about him, losing someone just like that." Ronnie Anne said. "Me too sis, me too." Bobby said as he kept driving.

After a few hours of driving, they have arrived at the destination, which is a memorial home. The two went off the car and they went inside the memorial home. They then went to a find a familiar name by the receptions. "May I help you?" the receptionist said.

"Where is the room of Albert Loud?" Bobby asked. "He's in the second floor, on the left side." The receptionist answered as the two thanked him and went to where Albert's room is located. When they arrived there, they took a moment of time to breathe before they came in.

Ronnie Anne knocked on the door and a middle-aged woman opened it. "Hey guys, come in." the woman said. "Thanks Mrs. Loud." the two kids said in unison as they see everyone who is related to Albert Loud. "Condolences to what happened." Ronnie Anne said.

"Thanks for that Ronnie Anne. By the way Lincoln and Lori were finding you." Mrs. Loud said. "We're on our way to see them. Where are they?" Bobby asked. "They're at the back." Mrs. Loud pointed out. "Thanks, we'll see them right now." he said as the two siblings went in the back to see the entire Loud Family.

"Hey guys." She greeted as the came to the both of them and hugged them. After the hug, Lori and Bobby were already catch some things up, same goes with Lincoln and Ronnie Anne. When they wanted some alone time to talk, they went outside and they have started talking.

"So, how are you holding up?" Ronnie Anne asked him with concern. "Well, I'm feeling a little better but I'm still sad to be honest." Lincoln admitted. Ronnie Anne was being cautious on what she is going to say next but then Lincoln spoke again. "I was there with him in the room."

So she decided to let him vent. "I was just talking to him about random things while he was sleeping, then suddenly, his heart stopped beating. So the only thing I can do fast was calling the doctor. Then when the doctor came to us, she told us that he is already gone. I was a little angry but very upset that Pop-Pop is gone. I even locked myself in the room for 2 days.

He was starting to cry "And during those 2 days, I keep remembering him to all the times that we've spent together." Lincoln was now crying and all Ronnie Anne could do is watch, but she just doesn't want to just sit, she wrapped her arms around him so that he can give her a hug.

He was still sobbing and Ronnie Anne was rubbing his back gently so that he could calm down a little. "Let it all out Linc, just let it all out." she said as she kept rubbing. "That's just how life goes, which is the cruddy part. But the good thing is that they get to see their other relatives again." she added as he finally calmed down.

"T-true, I hope he finds happiness on where he's going." he told. "I'm pretty sure he will Linc, and I promise you that." She gave him a smile as he gave her a smile back. "Thanks for coming Ronnie. I needed someone to talk to about this, and for being my company." he said. "Don't mention it Linc." Ronnie Anne said as the two held their hands and gave themselves another long hug.

END OF DAY 4