Day 3: Skateboarding

It was a sunny day and a sister and a brother riding in a light blue with white stripe van. "Can't wait for the city life." the boy said. "Yeah, can't wait to see Ronnie Anne huh." the sister said with a smirk.

"Yeah, hehe." the boy said with a slight chuckle and with a blush on his face. "But thanks for this Lori, I asked Ronnie Anne if she could teach me on how to ride a skateboard, which she gladly accepted to do so." the boy said.

"Eh, no worries, Linc. You know I'm always up for a trip to the city always, plus I miss Boo-Boo Bear everyday." Lori said still daydreaming a bit on how exciting she will see him again. "Uh, Lori, drive first before daydreams." Lincoln said with a mix of worry and deadpanned look. "Oh, right." Lori said as she continued driving.

After a long drive, they have arrived at the Casagrande's apartment building. When they went inside the building they have been welcomed by the Casagrandes. "Hello, Louds. It's so good to see you again." the woman said as she hugged the two of them. "Good to see you too Mrs. Casagrande." the two Louds said in unison.

The others have greeted the two as well. And when they've just finished greeting Lori went to the mercado and see Bobby, as for Ronnie Anne and Lincoln, they already went to the skate park. "And that's how I thought out that skateboarding may be my future hobby." Lincoln said.

"So, you have tried this before? huh." Ronnie Anne wondered as he nods a response as he saw five of Ronnie Anne's friends. "Hey guys." he greeted the five. "Hi Linc." The other 4 kids said in unison.

"Hey Linc, finally learning with pros I see." a girl in a blue hoodie said with a slight chuckle. "Yeah Nikki, indeed I am." Lincoln said with a slight chuckle. "Welp, glad we're here to teach you." Nikki said. "Ronnie Anne called us as well so that she could have some extra help."

"And we promised that we'll help you with all we can do." Casey said as Lincoln smiled. "Alright, let's get started." Ronnie Anne said as she rode on her skateboard and started her lesson.

"First lesson, ride on the board." she said as he rode on the skateboard. "OK, major important thing when riding a skateboard is, balance." she added as he gave a thumbs up as a response.

Now next thing that I'm gonna teach you to do is called an Ollie. I'll demonstrate you on how its done." she said as she did an Ollie. Lincoln had to think about what she was doing until he decided to give it a try, but when he tried it, he hit his face on the floor, in short, a faceplant.

"That's OK Linc, let's try again." Ronnie Anne said as Lincoln got up on his board and practice over and over again. For the whole day, they have been practicing, and Lincoln has learned some new tricks in which she is proud of.

She did taught Sid on how to use it properly, which she's proud of that one. But with Lincoln, she felt like she is proud to be a teacher, or maybe a parent. Then when the practice was over, they had a competition on where they had to reach to the hotdog stand first, and whoever is last gets to buy the hotdogs.

The first one was Ronnie Anne, but then the fight for the last place is between Sameer and Lincoln. But when the others are cheering for them on who will arrive first. And the winner was Lincoln, leaving Sameer to buy the hotdogs for the group.

They then now are eating hotdogs at the fountain. Telling stories on how Lincoln was improving with his skateboarding thanks to Ronnie Anne's teachings, along with her friends. "I just realized that skating made me sweaty." Lincoln said.

"Same here Linc, but the difference is that I became hungry not sweaty." Sid shyly said with a chuckle. "Well this GLC Special hotdog does help the trick." Lincoln admitted as the others agreed with him. "So... how did I do today?" he asked them to what they think about him.

"At first, there were a couple face plants that happened, but you did improve to that and you surprisingly showed us a couple tricks." Laird said to him as the others agreed on what he said. "Thanks guys." Lincoln said as he was touched from what Laird said.

Then his phone rang, it was revealed that it was his sister Lori who texted him that said. "Hey bro, time to go home." "Well, time to leave." Lincoln said to the two. "Yeah, the sun is setting real low." Ronnie Anne said as the rode of and went back home.

Lincoln and the others followed her back home. When they went home, they saw Lori and Bobby putting some stuff in the van afterwards they shared a kiss and hug. She then noticed her brother.

"Hey bro, ready to go now?" Lori asked as his bro nodded. "Wait before you go." Ronnie Anne said as she stopped Lincoln from going for a second. "What is it Ronnie Anne?" he wondered. He then was shocked as she hugged him. The hug was just a sweet second until Ronnie Anne realized at what she'd done.

"Uh... Goodbye Linc." Ronnie Anne said. "See you soon Ronnie." Lincoln said as the two got in the van and left. Unknown to her, Ronnie Anne's friends were behind her and they were giving her a smirk. "What?" she wondered. "So Lincoln huh?" Sid and Nikki both asked in unison as Ronnie Anne blushed. "Shut Up you guys."

END OF DAY 3