Day 5 & 6: Presents & Visiting Each Other

So it was starting of Thanksgiving and Lincoln was early by cleaning up his room. And it was Lucky for Lynn because they're having a game of football after lunch. And he wanted to be ready for later, so when he was done cleaning his room, he came looking for Lynn and they decided that they'd practice a little.

After practice, they had some lunch. After an hour, they had rested and stretched then Lynn said. "ITS GAME TIME!!!" "Hang on, I invited someone to make this year's game a little interesting." Lincoln said as Lynn was curious on who he invited to come over. But the only one Lynn could ever think of her as an equal is...

Suddenly they heard a vehicle parking on their spot, only to see it was someone's van and truck. "They're here, they're here!" Lincoln said as he ran to the driveway to see his guest. Lynn then was surprised on who the guest is, only to realize that it was Ronnie Anne and her cousins.

Then it just hit her head that the Casagrandes are now staying in for Thanksgiving while the Louds can visit them every Christmas. "Hey Ronnie Anne." Lynn greeted. "Hey Lynn." she greeted back as she noticed that she was holding a football. "I see that you're planning to play football with your bro huh." Ronnie Anne said with a smirk.

"Yeah, what about it? Do you wanna play a game?" Lynn challenged. "Sure thing, your best 6, against my best 6." Ronnie Anne accepted her challenge and she offered her to shake her hand. "Deal!" Lynn cheered as she shook her hand.

Lynn and Ronnie Anne have set their teams, it was a Loud vs Casagrande & Santiago battle. The game was long that it reached when it was Thanksgiving dinner. After the dinner they cleaned up their mess and the Casagrandes had already left. Leaving the others to sleep early already. And that was just Thanksgiving. After a month, they were planning to have Christmas with them at their place.

1 Month Later

Christmas at the Casagrandes and they were having a Christmas Party at the neighbourhood. It means that Rosa will have to cook up a lot of food cause that's just how she is every holiday, while everyone else is doing decorations around their house. Giving people happiness and joy.

The families came in one by one, and the very last one to arrive at their house was the Loud family. As they mingled around the party with other people, there were two people who looked forward to exchange their gifts in front of each other.

They were happy that they have their own gifts to give them. They were a little shy but they gave it straight away. They then were surprised on what they gave each other as gifts. Ronnie Anne got some SMOOCH merchandise and a skateboard keychain. While for Lincoln, he got some comics and an Ace Savvy sweater. They were in awe about the gifts they had for each other. They shared a hug that was quickly recognize by everyone.

They were in awe at what they saw, but they were embarrassingly blushing and then they had to stop it. So they decided to mingle a little more with other people. As the night already ended, they everyone went home, some of the Casagrandes even went down to talk with the Louds. Vanzilla then was all set to go

But before they could go Lincoln and Ronnie Anne talked about their gifts for a minute as they also said their goodbyes. And Ronnie Anne did the unthinkable, she kissed him on the cheek. She was now blushing as heck and went inside Lincoln was stunned at what she did.

END OF DAY 5 & 6

A/N: I'm sorry if its short