Thanos' and Athy's fight

A/N- I know Lucas became their playmate after the vomiting blood incident but I just went with this.

No one POV:

It has been more than a month since Athanasia and Thanatos vomited blood and they are still unconscious. Claude has been restless and is losing sleep. Felix looks for more doctors everyday while Claude was in the room the twins were resting. All of the imperial doctors have tried to look at them but none of them could find the cause nor solution to the sudden collapse of the two siblings. The only one who cold give a proper explanation to the accident and that was Lucas. The twins playmate. 

The reason was because of a mana surge. They've been spending too much time with their sacred beast. When Lucas told them this Claude almost killed the animals. Lucas told them that it'd only make it worse. When Lucas finally calmed the emperor maids came rushing in. "Y-your Majesty! T-the princess! She's awake!" 

Athanasia POV:

I slowly open my eyes and look around. The first thing I see is... Lucas. "Morning sleepy." I turn back over and close my eyes. "Hey. Is that anyway to treat your savior?" I looked back over at him and tilted my head. "What do you mean?" He sighed. "You spent too long with your little pet and BOOM!" I flinched when he suddenly screamed.

 I look over to the other side and am met with the face of Thanos. "W-why isn't he awake?" Lucas chuckles and looks over at him. "He is the reason your awake right now." I look over at him. "He woke up long before you and while he was in pain, enough to make someone his age scream, he told me to make sure your okay. I told him he needed it more than you but he said that he'll get me thrown out of the palace if I didn't make sure you were okay first." I was about to say more when the door slammed open. "Your Highness!" Felix, Papa and a few maids came rushing in.

Thanatos POV:

~~Dream~~

"Where am I?"

I was in an all white endless sky.

I look all around and see a table and chairs with a beautiful lady sitting in one.

"Hello... Thanatos." 

"Diana... Mom."

She smiled at me and pointed to the chair opposite of hers.

"Please... sit." 

I look at her for a minute before nodding and heading to the chair.

When I sit down she looks at me before tearing up.

"Why are you crying?"

She looks back up at me and wipes her tears.

"I'm... I'm sorry."

I frown and glare at her.

"What are you sorry for? Huh? Naming me after death? Or maybe... just giving birth to trash like me?" 

Her head shot up.

"N-no. I never regretted giving birth to you."

I look at her unamused and crossed my arms.