Lucas's Goodbye

Thanatos POV:

When Athy was at the door to leave I stopped them and covered Athy's eyes. I looked over at Lucas. "Don't tell her about this." He nodded and started walking. When we got a safe enough distance away I uncovered her eyes and we walked outside. "Thanos. What did you do to them?" I looked at her and smiled. "I gave them a scolding and they were crying. I didn't want you to see that." She hesitantly nodded and looked at Lucas. "Did you walk through the door?" Lucas looked at her and sighed. "Why would I need a door." I thought for a second before nodding. "You two seem to really hate  Ijekiel." Both me and Lucas nodded. "Looks stuck up." I smiled at Lucas's answer. "I almost punched him." Both of them looked at me with an 'are you serious?' look. I smiled and nodded. 

"You two are probably the first to say such things about him." I stopped dead in my tracks, so did Lucas, and we asked at the same time. "Did you fall for him???" We looked at each other. "Don't tell me your like those girls at the party?" I looked at her with a disgusted face. "Are you two jealous of Ijekiel." my eyes widened. She started to list the traits that Ijekiel had and why we would be jealous. "I'm smarter and more handsome than him. Why would I need to be jealous. Same with Thanos." I nodded and put my arm around Lucas's shoulders. She started naming more traits and I sighed and rolled my eyes, slouching down and letting go of Lucas. "Ijekiel seems taller." I thought for a second before nodding. 'Ijekiel was a bit taller than me and Lucas.' "Who are you calling short?" My eyes widened as I saw strands of long black hair behind me. I turn around and see Lucas standing over me, inches away from my face. 

My face turns a bright red as I stare at his ruby-like eyes. He put his hands on his hips and smirked. "If I look at you like this, you really are small... Thanos." My blush deepened and Athy ran up to him and slapped him. "What are you doing!? Turn back now!!" I turned and crouched down with my hands hiding my face. 'What the hell, Lucas. You're seriously giving me mixed signals.' Athy grabbed my arm and started walking again. I uncovered my face and sighed. "Ah. My mana dropped again." Athy smirked. "That's what you get for transforming all of a sudden." Lucas sighed and looked at me. He smirked and looked away. 

Time skip~~~ next day

I was in my room doing work that I decided not to do yesterday. Athy and Lucas were going into town today. I wanted to go because the idea of Lucas and Athy together alone made my chest hurt but... I had work. I was bored and hungry so I decided. 'Lets annoy the chefs!' I jump out of my chair and walk to my door. I grab the handle and was about to run out when I see Lucas sitting outside my door. "Ah! Lucas, you're back." He nodded and smirked. "What were you doing?" I look at him before giving a small smile. "I was hungry so I was going to get a snack." He nodded and lifted his hand, I was confused until I suddenly see a box of chocolates in his hand. My eyes widened and I pointed to the chocolates. "Are... are they for me?" He smirked and nodded. I grabbed the box and immediately put a chocolate in my mouth.

Me and Lucas were sitting on the couch next to each other chatting, when we heard a knock. "Its open!" The door opened and I saw Athy peek through. I waved my hand for her to come sit and she ran over. She sat down across from me and Lucas and stared at us for a while. I looked at him and realized he was unusually close so I tried to scoot away but he used magic to make me stay in place. "Lucas. Isn't there anyway for me to stop absorbing Raven's power?" Athy said while stretching her arms. "You went on and on about becoming some great wizard, and now you don't feel like using magic?" I rose a brow at how stupid that sounded. "No, but Raven will disappear if that happens. You sad he's made of mana from me." I nodded my head understanding where she was coming from. 'I don't use magic often so Silvia is still here.' Lucas takes one of my chocolates and sticks it in his mouth. "You think a sacred beast is some sort puppy just because you treat it like one?"

Athy visibly flinched at this and stared at Lucas. "Give it up. Its not a 'living' thing, its merely something that exists." Athy stared at him with a 'what?' stare. "Don't get attached to it. In the end there wont be a single speck of dust in the end." By the time he finished his sentence a pillow flew across the room and almost hit Lucas in the face. My eyes widened and I picked up the pillow. "You dodged it!? Did you really think that would hurt!?" Lucas stayed quiet. I walked in front of him and put my hand out. "Athy stop! He's right!" Athy frowned and threw a pillow at me as well. She started hitting us with pillows and yelling at us about how she got attached to a lump of mana. I stopped her from hitting Lucas by blocking it with my arm but Lucas moved his foot and tripped her. She fell face first on the couch and Lucas smirked.

"So ugly..." I frowned and helped her up and dusted off her outfit. "After today I wont be able to see you two like this, so don't get so fired up." I freeze and look up at him. "W...what?" He looked at me sadly. "I'm going away for a while." I stand up and sit next to him. "Where?" He put his arm around my shoulder trying to comfort me. "To the sacred world tree." I furrowed my brow. I grabbed Lucas's arms and dragged him to my room. "So... when were you planning to tell me?" He sighed and rubbed his neck. "I just told you now, didn't I?" I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. "Really? After telling me all that shit a couple night ago?" He flinched but looked up with a frown. "What? Tell me Lucas." He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. "Haha. Of course. Of course you would lie! I mean you are a old ass magician with no idea of a human heart." He started to get mad I know but... he lied!

"Do you have anything more to say Lucas? If not I'm leaving." I was walking to the door and I reached my hand out to turn the handle but Lucas grabbed my hand and turned me around. He pinned me to the wall and gave me an apologetic look. "L-look... I'm sorry-" Before he could finish I yelled at him. "YOU DON'T GET TO BE SORRY!" He flinched and I started to get tears in the corner of my eyes. "You don't get to tell me you'll be there for me and then leave a couple days later. If you were planning to leave you should have just ignored me and left." Before he could say anything else I left the room and ran away. I ran to a random guest room and sobbed. I destroyed everything. I messed up the bed and broke all the vases. When I was done I was on the floor crying, blood dripping from several parts of my body from the vases. 

When I finally calmed down and stopped crying I sat there. Void of any emotion, I sat their and stared at the ceiling. Blood seeping from multiple wounds throughout my body. I got up and walked to the door, grabbing the handle and strolling thought the halls with an emotionless face. I accidentally ran into a maid. "Oh. I'm sorry Yo- What happened!?" She grabbed my arm and searched my body. "You have wounds everywhere!" She grabbed my wrist but I shoved her away. "Did I say you could touch me...?" She flinched and shook her head and was about to say something but I started again, this time with a dark glare. 

"Touch me again and I'll snap you neck."

.

.

.

.

.

New chapter!

{1438 words}